S/S Nails: Coral & Peach


When the warm weather rolls around, out comes the peach and coral nail polishes. I guess I associate these colours with sunshine due to their vibrancy so I thought I'd share my top picks for the upcoming Summer months. I don't have the best natural nails in the world but I'm planning on getting some gels or acrylics soon and these will be the shades I'll be reaching for to brighten up my mitts!


L-R: Models Own 'Hedonist', Models Own 'Fuzzy Peach'*, Essie 'Chubby Cheeks', Barry M 'Peach', Cheeky 'tongue 'n' cheek'* and Liz Earle Awakening*.

My favourite of this bunch has got to be Models Own 'Hedonist' as its my go-to Summer nail colour every year without fail. The neon orange shade looks absolutely beautiful on both fingers and toes and is perfect when paired with a tan! This one will definitely be coming on holiday with me next month - its the perfect open-toe shoe polish!

A couple more Coral shades I love are Essie 'Chubby Cheeks' which is a muted coral with hints of pink - its a very unique shade and unlike anything else I own in my nail polish collection. I also love Cheeky 'tongue 'n' cheek' as its a beautiful bright coral with hints of fuschia Pink. The wide brush makes it a dream to apply too!

Moving on to my peach toned picks we have Barry M's classic 'Peach Melba', Models Own 'Fuzzy Peach' which is a slightly brighter Peach and Liz Earle 'Awakening' which is a new favourite of mine due to its amazing opaque and glossy finish. Much like Barry M's Peach Melba, its a classic pastel peach that's perfect for this time of year.

What's your favourite S/S nail colour?

Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment