A New Favourite: Elemis Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm

Elemis Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm, Elemis Skincare, Elemis Cleansing Balm Review
As someone who has a full drawer of skincare products - its very rare I find something that I look forward to using every single day. As a blogger, I'm very lucky to receive products to test and review on my blog but the only problem with this is that my skin never gets into a set routine - I'm always trying out something new 'for blogging purposes' and that means I never really get to see the full benefits of a product like I would if I were to use a product continuously for a good few months. However, one product that has been permanently glued to my bathroom sink for the past couple of months now is the Elemis Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm* - my skins new best friend!

I've tried a few Elemis products over the years and I've always been seriously impressed with them - they work well with my sensitive skin and do exactly what they promise as well as feeling luxurious and smelling divine. Whenever I use an Elemis product I feel like I'm having a professional spa facial at home and I guess that's what I love about the brand so much! The pro collagen cleansing balm is exactly as the name states, a balm that cleanses the skin and removes makeup and daily grime quickly and effectively. It contains a blend of natural starflower, elderberry and optimega oils with rose and mimosa waxes, and anti-ageing padina pavonica to deeply cleanse, nourish and smooth. 

Elemis Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm, Elemis Skincare, Elemis Cleansing Balm Review
Elemis Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm, Elemis Skincare, Elemis Cleansing Balm Review

As you can see in my photos above, when this balm comes into contact with the skin, the texture of the product transforms from a balm into a silky smooth oil which glides onto the skin with ease. I've been applying it directly to my full face of makeup and massaging it around until it has lifted every scrap of makeup off my skin. I then add a touch of warm water to loosen the balm even further, massage it a little more to really work the product into my skin and then finally I remove it with a face cloth. The whole process of using this product is exceptionally soothing as the balm feels very gentle and smooth on the skin while the scent provides a relaxing spa-like experience. After using this cleanser my skin feels exceptionally soft and hydrated as well as looking plump and radiant. Unlike cleansers I've used in the past, it doesn't make my skin feel tight or dry in the slightest and instead leaves it perfectly prepped for moisturiser and makeup. Seriously, after only one use of this product, my skin looked and felt a million times better!

If I could sum this product up in one word it would have to be luxurious. It really is the most indulgent and effective cleansing product I've ever used and I thoroughly look forward to using it on my face every night (I'm currently using the Elemis tri-enzyme face wash in the morning). It makes makeup removal very straight forward and my skin feels really pampered and nourished after every use. Although its expensive at £39.50, I can't recommend this stuff enough. I've been using it for well over a month now and have barely made a dint in it (you only need a teeny amount for a full face) so I imagine it will last me a good few months with daily use. When you look at it like that, its definitely value for money! Its available to buy here with free delivery.

Have you tried the Elemis pro collagen cleansing balm? Does it sound like something you'd like to try?

Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment