Dinosaur Dances Guest Post: 3 Tips for Amazing Lashes


While Kayleigh is off having an amazing holiday, I was given the chance to write a little something for the lovely Couture Girl readers! But before I get cracking, I think a little introduction is in order, well I'm Lucy and I blog over at Dinosaur Dances, but unfortunately I blog about beauty and not dancing dinosaurs… 

So if, like me, you have rubbish eyelashes and are after some tricks to make them look amazing, then look no further! Here are my 3 tried and tested tips for amazing lashes. 

Eyeshadow. Eyeshadow isn't the first thing you think of when it comes to lashes, but using a light shimmery shade will create contrast and make your eyelashes stand out more. I love to use a powder highlighter like NARS Devotee as an eyeshadow for extra shimmer! 

Curl. Curling is my favourite step and makes the biggest difference. For the best natural curl I like to start at the very top of the lashes and then move down towards the roots, repeat for added umph! 

Mascara. Now if you don't want loose all the hard work you just did curling, then go for a waterproof formula. I don't go a day without L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic Waterproof, it gives volume, length and holds a curl like no other. I know waterproof mascaras are tricky to get off, but don't worry as the Nivea Double Effect Eye Makeup Remover makes light work of it! 

3 Tips for Amazing Lashes 2
3 Tips for Amazing Lashes 3

So there we go, my 3 tips for naturally amazing looking lashes!

No comments:

Post a Comment