My Current Hair Care Favourites

My Current Hair Care Favourites, Favourite Haircare Products, Hair Trade,
I often get asked what I use on my hair and what my favourite products are and as I haven't dedicated a post to haircare for quite some time now, I thought I'd share my current top picks. These are all products I've been reaching for regularly recently - some of them old favourites that have been repurchases and others new discoveries that I've been absolutely loving.

First up we have my favourite conditioner of the moment which is from the Herbal Essences 'Bee Strong' range. I've tried almost every shampoo and conditioner going from high end to high street and this is the one I keep coming back to as its the only one I've found that actually detangles my mane of hair and allows me to get a brush through it after washing. It leaves my hair silky soft, tangle free and smelling amazing! Its also exceptionally cheap (less than £5 a bottle) and the 400ml sizes are enough to last me a good few weeks!

Next up we have my ultimate favourite - Moroccan Oil*. I ran out of this recently and when I didn't have it to use on my hair after washing it, I noticed a massive difference in the texture and condition. It felt more dry and looked more frazzled on the ends which is not a good look. Seriously, if you haven't tried this stuff, you must. Yes its pricey at the £30 mark (however, one bottle lasted me well over 12 months) but its worth every single penny. I was very kindly sent a new bottle from Hair Trade recently, a fab website dedicated to all things hair care. I really enjoyed browsing their site when they offered to send me some products as they stock all of my favourite haircare brands and lots of their products are discounted too!

I was also sent the S Factor Papaya Leave-in Moisture Spray* and although I haven't been using it for long, its already become a staple in my haircare routine. Infused with Soy Protein and Keratin Amino Acids, it helps to repair and strengthen damaged hair while vitamins A&E work to protect hair from environmental damage and heated tools. I've been spraying it all over my hair whenever its feeling a bit dry and it really does the trick in the moisture stakes - my hair feels so soft after using it. It can be used on wet or dry hair which is ideal and the scent alone is enough for this to make my current favourites. Like the whole Tigi S Factor range, it smells like strawberry sweets! Yum!

I've also been loving a couple of styling products recently which is unlike me as I normally don't add anything to my hair other than leave-in conditioners and my trusty moroccan oil. However, after reading all the hype surround the Charles Worthington Dry Texturising Spray - I obviously had to buy it and give it a try for myself. I have to say I've been really impressed by it and whenever I'm going out and want to give my hair an 'oomph', I've been spraying this on the ends and scrunching my hair up between my fingers. It gives my hair a nice bit of texture without feeling too heavy and it smells amazing too! I've also been loving the Lee Stafford Moisture Injection Dry Conditioner which is designed to add moisture to the hair on those days between washes and it can be used in conjunction with dry shampoo to create that just washed effect. I guess its really just a leave-in conditioning spray (like the S Factor one) but in a mist form so it doesn't leave the hair wet after use. This is my leave-in conditioning spray of choice for the mornings when I want to smooth out the ends of my hair and reduce frizz. This is another one that smells fab too - have you guessed I have a thing for nice smelling hair products yet?

I’ve also recently been introduced to a new hair extension brand Kapello Hair which I just wanted to briefly mention. I really love the layout of their website and they stock a variety of natural looking extensions alongside products that specifically care for extensions – as a hair extension wearer, they sound right up my street! I think they’ll be next on my hair care wish list!


So there we have it, my current top picks! Which hair products have you been loving lately?

Lots of love,


Collaboration with Hair Trade*

No comments:

Post a Comment