Summer Cheeks in a Stick | Benefit Fine One One

Benefit Fine One One Review, Benefit Fine One One Blush, Benefit Fine One One

When it comes to applying makeup, I'm sure you've heard me say on more than one ocassion that I'm all about ease and convenience. I love products that don't require a lot of faffing around - I need to be out of the door by 7:30am every morning so I haven't got time to apply twenty products to my face and quite frankly, I can't be bothered either! That's where multi-use and no brush required products come in exceptionally handy and allow me to have my morning makeup routine done and dusted within ten minutres.

With this being said, a product I've been absoloutely loving lately is Benefit Fine One One* thanks to its handy twist and swipe packaging. While I'm talking about the packaging - lets just take a moment to admire this rose gold wonder. I'm a bit of a rose gold addict so this packaging is right up my street and it looks super pretty sitting in my makeup bag. I also love the little twist up dial on the front - the little touches Benefit add to their products are why I love the brand so much.


So the idea behind Fine One One is that it contains three different shades - a champagne highlight, a peachy pink and a coral - all of which blend together beautifully to create a pop of multi-dimensional colour to the cheek as well as some radiance thanks to the highlighting component. As you can see on my swatch below, the three colours compliment each other perfectly!

Benefit Fine One One Review, Benefit Fine One One Blush, Benefit Fine One One
Benefit Fine One One Review, Benefit Fine One One Blush, Benefit Fine One One

I apply this product by swiping it from the bottom of my cheekbone (across from the bottom of my nose) and then up towards my ear. Its really hard to go wrong with this product or apply too much as the formula is fairly sheer but that's what I like about it as it allows me to literally swipe and go without having to worry about having clown cheeks. When I've swiped it up my cheekbone (with the champagne shade at the top to highlight), I simply blend the shades together with my fingers and I'm good to go. The formula is very creamy and dewy which I love as it makes my skin look much more radiant and healthy. I also find the shades work well with a tan so I've been particuarly loving this lately to compliment my Portugal tan!

The only downsides of this product are the lasting power and the price. I find it doesn't last more than a couple of hours on my cheeks due to the creamy formula but I can overlook that as its easy enough to pop in my handbag and re-apply throughout the day. The price is the biggest downfall for me as it retails for a whopping £23.50 which seems a little pricey for a sheer cream blush. I know Benefit is a premium brand but I don't think I'd pay over £20 for a product that isn't going to completely transform my makeup. Yes its a beautiful blush but it isn't something I couldn't live without so I personally don't think the price is justified.

Benefit Fine One One Review, Benefit Fine One One Blush, Benefit Fine One One
Do you like the look of this product? It's available to buy here for £23.50.

Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment