Tea Party with Alice Guest Post: California Girl

My name is Alice and I write a blog called Tea Party With Alice. I was delighted when Kayleigh messaged me saying she'd selected me as one of her guest bloggers as I've long been a fan of her blog and was excited to get the chance to grace her space on the internet with my own words. She asked me to do a fashion post and as I've been sunning myself in California this week, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to share this beautiful dress and stunning San Francisco back drop with you all.
I picked this dress up in Zara just before my trip in the TRF section for an incredibly reasonable £29.99. I think Zara do the most amazing dresses, particularly in the TRF section as they normally look much more expensive than they are. It's a super flattering shape as it cinches in at the waist and has a low cut back which gives the dress a sexier edge. It's really versatile as it would be perfect on holiday, at a summer wedding or equally wearable in the UK on one of our (fractionally) warmer days with some flip flops and a little jacket or blazer.

I kept accessories really minimal with this outfit as I think the print of the dress speaks for itself, but wore my tan wedges* from Barratts and this little teapot themed necklace that I picked up in a flea market in San Francisco as I thought it was perfect considering the name of my blog.



I'm currently running an American Giveaway on my blog, so please feel free to come and check it out if you'd like to try and win some American makeup!


Thanks for having me Kayleigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment