August Love Me Beauty Box (plus 10% off!)

Love Me Beauty Box* | £10 + p&p | 10% off with the code CG10 | Link

Ooh I do love me my monthly Love Me Beauty box. I'm sure you've heard me raving on and on about these boxes on my blog/twitter and instagram now but I truly believe they're such great value for the money. For only £10 (or £9 if you use my discount code CG10), you're garunteed to get a box of products worth two, three, four, five, six or even seven times that amount (last months contents were worth a whopping £70). I also love that most of the products featured in these boxes are full size - I've signed up to beauty boxes in the past and have been left completely disappointed by the flimsy little sachets I've received as one of my products. With Love Me Beauty, there's none of that disappointment - there's always a good four or five decent sized products.

I also love that always know I'm going to be happy with the things I receive thanks to their handy menu system. Each month they release three menu options into their boutique and you can then pick menu 1, 2 or 3 to receive in the post. Even better, if you don't like anything on offer, you can simply skip a month with no extra charge. They've seriously got all bases covered so if you've been wary of signing up to subscription boxes in the past becasue of hidden catches or receiving boxes of rubbish products, Love Me Beauty ensure that won't happen.

This month I opted for menu 2 although I did like the sound of every box on offer. Menu 2 contains all beauty products which I was very excited about and the contents are worth well over £60. Once again, a bargain too good to miss. Here's what I got inside ...

Marsk – Mineral Eye Shadow in Foiled Again - £14.49
Of all the products I received this month, this is the one I was the least excited about. Its not the product itself I wasn't excited about as I love eyeshadow but I wasn't blown away by the shade 'Foiled Again', a pure silver. I much preferred the look of the copper shade available in one of the other two boxes but I sacraficed that as I wanted to eyeliner which I'll talk more about below. However, since giving it a try, I'm pleasently surprised. The formula is exceptionally pigmented and the shade is surprisingly nice. I think it'll look lovely on the lids with a deeper colour in the crease. Its a bit too metallic for every day wear but for a night out I think it'll work well!


Oriflame – The One Eye Liner Stylo in Black - £8.45
This is the product I was most excited about this month and I was right to be excited, it's AMAZING! Seriously, one of the best liquid eyeliners I've tried in a very long time. Super pigmented, easy to use and long lasting, I've got absoloutely no complaints here. Its already become my go-to daily top liner.

A La Carte – Smudge-Proof Eyebrow Definer in Blonde - £23
I was very excited to see an A La Carte product in this months box as I've really grown to love the brand over the past few months and have now tried a fair few of their products. Included in this months box is their Smudge-Proof Eyebrow Definer which I'm really looking forward to trying. It does look quite orange toned so I may not like it on my brows but I've been really into wearing brown eyeliner at the moment so if I don't use it on my brows, I'll definitely be using it as a liquid liner instead. Priced at £23, this one product alone is two times the price of the whole box! 

Mirabella – Lip Luster Liner in Charming - £10.50
I've been really into using lip liners as lipsticks at the moment so I'm very pleased to see one in this months box. I've never heard of the brand Mirabella before but this is an amazing products - creamy, pigmented and long lasting. The shade 'Charming' is stunning too - I'd describe it as a red with hints of Pink and Orange. Just beautiful!


I'm very happy with the contents of this month Love Me Beauty box and I'd be happy to pay £9 for the eyeliner alone, despite getting three other products included. It really is amazing and I already know it'll be featured in my August monthly favourites! If you like the look of this box, or any of the others available, you can get it here for only £9 with my discount code CG10. The code only applies to first time subscribers so if you've already signed up, it unfortunately won't work. Also, the longer you sign up for, the more discount you'll receive - there's options available to sign up for 1, 3, 9 or 12 months and you can cancel at any time.

What do you think of this months box? Do you think its good value for money?


Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment