Ted Baker Lust List

I'm a big fan of all things Ted Baker. Every time I walk past the brand in department stores, I'm drawn in by the pretty pastal colours and whimsical prints. Everything they do is super feminine, pretty and well made. If money was no object, I'd own a whole host of Ted Baker goodies. As I'm often snooping around online a things I like but unfortunately can't afford (damn it!), I thought I'd put together a little wish list of the TB goodies I hope to get my hands on in the future!

I'm a big fan of Ted Baker handbags and two of my favourites are the Tamsin metal bar shopper and the Frimlor metal square tote bag. I think both of these handbags would go with virtually any outfit, they're very feminie, super sophisticated handbags and have beautiful gold hardware which is one of my favourite things about Ted Baker bags. However, priced at £269 and £199 - I think these will be staying on my virtual wish list for a while.

I couldn't put handbags on my wish list without a purse/wallet to match, could I? I absoloutely love the Sizzer leather martinee wallet which is slightly more affordable than the handbags at £89. Its a very simple style with rose gold hardware but that's what I love about it - its classic and will never go out of style. I think its important to invest in a good quality purse as its something I personally use every single day and cheap purses I've bought in the past have fallen apart after a couple of months. I'm currenlty using one from Dorothy Perkins and the zip has broke - not ideal! I think I'll be popping a good quality purse on my Christmas list! Yes, I'm already thinking about Christmas!

Another thing I'm in need of updating is my Iphone case as my Casetagram one is getting a bit on the tatty side - boo! I love this grey and lime green aztec print case which is actually from the mens range but hey, it looks pretty unisex if you ask me! 

Next up is this Vomano small botanical bloom wash bag which I'm absoloutely in love with! I actually got one of the Ted Baker wash bags last Christmas and I love it for storing my daily makeup stash - it looks pretty on my dressing table and the plastic material means its easy to keep clean. However, because its one of the large wash bags, its slightly too big for travelling with or popping in my handbag. However, this small one with beautiful floral print would be perfect.

A few extra bits and bobs I like from the Ted Baker range aren't really essential and probably things I wouldn't buy for myself but they all make lovely gifts and things I'd consider popping on my birthday or Christmas list. The Fluro Pink Brogue notebook is something that always catches my eye as the colour is so vibrant but mixed with the brogue detailing (not show in the photo above) and floral pages, its fun but also sophisticated and feminine. I think this would be perfect for popping in my handbag as I'm a rather avid list writer! I'm also a big fan of this lemon touchscreen pen as I think I'd feel very sophisticated using it with my Iphone or Ipad. It can also be used as standard ball point pen, its a pretty pastel lemon shade and it comes in a super cute case - what's not to love? Finally, this Pink passport holder and luggage tag is such a cute little set. I use my passport ALL the time as ID as I don't have a driving license (boo!) so my current cover is looking a bit worse for wear - I'd love to replace it with this one! The luggage tad is a nice addition too - it would match my pink suitcase nicely!!

Are you a fan of Ted Baker? Do you like the things I picked?

Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment