Brand Spotlight: Me Me Me Cosmetics

Me Me Me Cosmetics, Me Me Me Makeup, Me Me Me Makeup Review

Me Me Me is a brand I've often seen dotted around the high street but until recently, I'd never tried any of their products. However, when a gorgeous package of their products arrived for me in the post, I couldn't wait to give them a try. I was instantly impressed with their packaging - its very whimsical and girly without looking too over the top or tacky! I also loved the look of the products and a couple of them stood out to me as dupes of more high end brands. Keep reading to find out what I think about this lovely lot ...


Boho Balm | Coral Taupe | £6.50* 
When I first saw this 'Boho Balm', I thought it was a lip balm. However, I was quite surprised to see that its actually a lip and cheek tint! I've not seen a multi-purpose tint in cheek form like this but I really like the idea and think the packaging is absolutely gorgeous! There's two shades includes, a muted pink/brown and a muted coral - both of which are stunning shades for both lips and cheeks. I personally prefer to wear the left hand shade on my cheeks as I think its very natural and gives me skin a beautiful dewy glow.


Cupid's Kiss Cheek & Lip tint | Coral Blossom | £5.50* 
Beat the Blues Skin Illuminator | Oyster Gold | £5.50
DUPE ALERT! Does anyone else see the resemblance to Benefit's lip & cheek tints? As soon as I saw these cheaper versions from Me Me Me, I instantly thought of the Benefit tints - everything from the nail polish style bottles to the products themselves are virtually identical. The Cupid's Kiss lip and cheek tint is like a slightly more pink version of 'Lollitint' and Beat the Blues highlighter is an exact dupe for Benefits 'High Beam'. I've really been enjoying both of these products - they're great for adding extra dimension to the cheeks as both give a lovely dewy finish. They're also easy to use and they last well on the skin - no complaints!


Eye Inspire Catwalk Quad Collection | Fire Eyes | £6.50*
When I first laid eyes on this little eyeshadow quad, I'm not going to lie, I wasn't a fan. I thought the shades looked garish and I didn't think it would be something I'd get any use out of. However, after giving them a swatch for the photos for this post, I was pleasantly surprised. As well as being beautifully pigmented, the colours are much more flattering than you'd expect them to be from first appearances. I'm still not sold of the pink shade but the purple, organge and khaki shades are all lovely and I just know I'll get lots of use out of them in the A/W months. I love the metallic finish too!


Dew Pots | £7.25 each*
I love cream eye shadows so I was very excited to try these super cute 'dew pots'. I absolutely love the little glass jars they come in and they're so handy for popping all over the lid if I can't be bothered doing a full eye shadow look. I love both of these shades too - they're very natural and glowy - perfect to use as an eye shadow base, on the lid, as a highlight or entirely on their own. They're really creamy and blends exceptionally well! Love!


Lip Glaze | Creme Caramel | £7.50*
I'm sure you all know how much I love a lip product so it'll be no surprise to you that I really like this product! The shade is a creamy nude so its very natural but I love that for those 'no makeup makeup' kind of days and I've also been using it on top of my favourite lipsticks to add a bit of shine. It isn't sticky at all which I really like and it smells yummy too! Not much else to say about this other than its a great little product and one I'd recommend trying if you're a lip gloss fan!

Dark & Divine Mascara | £8.00*
You may have heard me mention before that I'm very picky when it comes to mascara. I've tried more than I could count and there's been many that I've been left completely unimpressed by. This 'Dark & Divine' mascara from Me Me Me is in my 'its okay' pile. I wasn't blown away by it but I don't hate it either - I'd say it does its job but it doesn't provide a huge amount of length, curl or thickness. It coats my lashes and makes them look more defined but other than that, there's not much else to say. I've been using this on days when I was my makeup to look a little more natural and it works well for that but I don't think I'd buy it again! 

Overall I'm really impressed with these Me Me Me products and I'd definitely try more from their range. They're good quality, have lovely packaging and are reasonably price!

Do you like the look of these products? You can find our more about them on the Me Me Me website.

Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment