Urban Decay: Naked Palette

This palette has to be one of my FAVES so thought I'd do a review. It is very sleek looking, great quality and most importantly affordable. I think it is £27 and it comes with 12 eye shadows. Considering MAC eye shadows are around £12 each it is such a good deal.


Although i don't think the quality is quite as good as MAC i find myself using this palette a lot, mostly every day as the colours are great neutrals. I'm not very adventurous when it comes to colour on the eye so this was a must-have for me. I also LOVE the packaging and name of this. The palette has a velvet feel to it, comes with a mirror and is all very cute and compact.


As well as getting 12 eyeshadows, you also get an eyeshadow brush. Personally, I think the brush is NAFF. I tend to stick with MAC brushes as I think they are unbeatable in terms of quality. The palette used to come with a double ended 24-hour eye liner which was much better but hey ho, it is still one of my best beauty buys to date. My fave colours in the palette are Sin, Half-Baked, Smog and Dark Horse. They all work great together to create a gold and brown smoky eye.


As you can see my palette is a total mess .....

Half Baked is my FAVE. Pretty and gold.


I highly recommend this, it is a great buy if you are just getting into make-up and need a range of colours. You can create SO many different looks with this.




Is the NAKED palette one of your favourites too?

Kisses, Kayleigh.

xXx.



No comments:

Post a Comment