NOTD: Rainbow Tips

My first ever NOTD, yey! This is quite a simple nail look and didn't take me very long at all. I got OPI's infamous 'Rainbow Connection' nail polish for Christmas and wanted to give it a whirl. I already had my nails painted in a lovely red OPI colour (not sure of the name sorry guys!) as I'd been to get my nails in-filled and painted just before Christmas. I opted for red as obviously nothing says Christmas like Red does. 


I've been itching to try the 'Rainbow Connection' but obviously I didn't want to spoil my pretty red nails so I decided I would just try it out on the tips and I LOVED the effect it gave. I think it looks so Christmassy and would be perfect for New Years Eve on Saturday. I only tested it out on both of my ring fingers but I think I'm going to do it on all of them soon.


Also, I just thought I'd quickly add, I got a new camera off my dad for Christmas and it is BRILLIANT. I totally love it, the quality is amazing and I got some really good close-up shots of this nail polish. I can't wait to start taking more pictures for my blog with it. It is a Cannon IXUS 115 HS. That doesn't really mean anything to me but I am going to do a review on it soon with some pictures of the camera itself and some pictures I've taken with it.


Anyway..... Back to Rainbow Connection ....











Sorry for the monstrous amount of pictures I was just really impressed with the quality of them and wanted to share. These were all took without a flash too. I think this nail look is really pretty and simple  and an easy way to use OPI's Rainbow Connection nail polish.

Lots of Love, Kayleigh..

xXx.








No comments:

Post a Comment