OOTN: Boxing Night

So every year me and my friends meet up on Boxing Day for a night out. This year was no different and I decided I needed a dress that was Christmasy and GLAM. Being a sucker for sparkly things, I opted for a verrryy sparkly, pretty dress. I actually received it as part of my Christmas present from my mum. It's from River Island and it was love at first look. I saw it on their website and ordered it straight away, waayyy before Christmas. 


I wasn't disappointed either, it arrived in the post and looked gorgeous! The PERFECT festive Christmas dress in my opinion. It cost £65.00 which I didn't think was too bad for a sparkly sequin dress. It kind of reminds me of the ones in All Saints apart from the ridiculous £300.00 price tag they have. I was slightly gutted though, I went into River Island a couple of weeks later and it was in the sale half price. *sob* It also comes in black which was lovely too but I just have some weird gold obsession so had to have the gold! 


I teamed it with a pair of tan shoe boots from Garage Shoes (also a Christmas present) .. They were only £25.00 and I also think they looked much more expensive! 






Hope everyone had a lovely Boxing Day/Night!

Kayleigh..

xXx.

No comments:

Post a Comment