A few AVON Purchases

Hello Lovelies! I hope you are all well. A girl I work with has recently become an Avon representative and me being the beauty addict I am, couldn't resist a few purchases. I've never really ordered from Avon in the past as it is obviously pretty hard to get hold of but I have tried some of my mums Avon make-up and have always been really impressed. So I am happy I can now get hold of it. I ordered four things in total, nothing that I really needed but do I ever NEED half the make-up I buy? Not really, but I LOVE buying new products and I always persuade myself into buying stuff. The four items I ordered only cost me £13.80 though which is a total bargain.





What I got:

Mineral gems glamorous gold shimmering body oil spray - £2.80 - I ordered this before I got my Illamasqua Illumine oil which is essentially the same thing. I plan on doing a comparison of them both as there is a HUGE price difference.
Lipstick in the shade 'Personified Plum' - £5.00
Glimmerstick lip liner in the shade 'Mystery Mauve' - £3.00
Glimmerstick brow definer in the shade 'Dark Brown' - £3.00

I haven't tried any of the products yet but I like the look of them all from the swatches. The lipstick is slightly more sheer than I would of hoped but it is still a lovely colour. I can't wait to try them out.

I hope everyone is having a lovely day. I stat work at 2:30 and I really can't be bothered. I am off tomorrow though so that will hopefully get me through my 8 hour shift. Do you recommend any AVON products? 

Lots of Love,

Kayleigh..

xXx.










No comments:

Post a Comment