MAC Impassioned

Thought I would do a quick post sharing one of my all-time favourite lipsticks. Of course, it's a MAC lipstick as I personally think they are the ultimate brand for a good quality lipstick. 'Impassioned' is one of my favourites due to the vivid pink colour. It is also an amplified formula meaning the lipstick is really pigmented. It brightens up any make-up look and is perfect for a night out. I love bright lips so this was always going to be a winner for me. I've tried a lot of pink lipsticks from various brands but my MAC ones are always top of my list.


I bought this lipstick for £12.00 but MAC have unfortunately increased their prices and the lipsticks now cost £13.50. Although it is quite expensive, these lipsticks last a LONG time. If you don't own anything from MAC and are wanting to try it out, I would definitely recommend a lipstick as your first product.


Excuse the state of this lipstick in the following pictures. it has been used ALOT and is looking a tad tatty. I love the MAC packaging though, how cute and sleek do the bullet shaped tubes look?



As you can see, it is a really lovely colour. I LOVE it. I look yellow on the last picture but I promise I wasn't. (silly camera!) I hope you can still see the effect this lipstick gives.

Do you love Impassioned? Do you recommend any other pinks by MAC?

I hope you all have a lovely day. I'm off for a meeting about a potential job. Scary.

Lots of Love,

Kayleigh..

xXx.

No comments:

Post a Comment