Jewellery Haul

So I know Christmas is over now which I am absolutely GUTTED about by the way. Back to work, back to reality. ergh. NOT fun. Anyway, this is another Christmas pressies related post. Yes, I know I keep going on about Christmas and the things I got but I was so lucky to get so many pretty things and I want to share them with you all. I think you will appreciate seeing it more than my boyfriend does!


As well as my love for beauty products and clothes, I am a big accessories kind of girl. Bags, shoes, belts, jewellery, you name it.. I LOVE it. I think accessories can completely transform an outfit and give it that added wow factor. Accessories in my opinion tie an outfit together to give it a more polished and stylish look.


My mum know this, so she tends to over-load my Christmas stocking with Jewellery to keep me going throughout the year. I also got bits and bobs off other family members so I ended up with what looked like a jewellery shop on Christmas morning. I thought I would do a haul post to show you what I got and where each piece is from. It also gave me a good excuse to use my new camera for some close-up shots.



















From Top to Bottom:

Gold Earrings - Warehouse
Matching gold Necklace - Warehouse
Gold Braclets - Matalan
2 sets of Braclets - Matalan
Knot Necklace - Oasis
Square Braclets - Matalan
Heart and Feather Necklace - Matalan
Locket Necklace - Topshop
Jewel Ring - Matalan
Long, jewelled Ring - Topshop

As you can see a lot of this Jewellery is from Matalan. I absolutely love their jewellery, it is a total bargain and is actually designed by the same people who design the Freedom for Topshop jewellery. Obviously, it is a lot cheaper than Topshop, around half the price. Can't go wrong.

Sorry for the HUGE amount of pictures, I love seeing posts with lots of pictures. Pictures speak a thousand words and all that. I hope you didn't find it too boring ...

Lots of love,

 Kayleigh..

xXx.

















No comments:

Post a Comment