New Year's Eve OOTN & EOTN

Just a quick OOTN & EOTN from last night seen as I'm on a roll with my blogging today. Outfit of the night and Eye of the night incase anyone is confused. I know these are common posts on here but when I first started I didn't have a clue so I thought I better clarify that just in case. It is a lot easier than spelling it out every time though. I've never done an eye look post before either, so here goes.. there's a first for everything.


I had a lovely New Year's Eve, me, my boyfriend and his parents went out in Newcastle for a gorgeous chinese banquet at one of my fave restaurants. Duck Pancakes Mmmmm yum! We then went to the Malmaison hotel to celebrate the clock turning midnight. We also had a walk along the Millennium bridge in Newcastle which looked gorgeous. Then back to the flat for more drinks. Perfect.


I am in my dressing gown for the eye look pictures (I was getting ready) so don't be alarmed, my fashion sense isn't that bad.


OOTN:





Me & the boyf


Dress - Miss Selfridge
Jacket - Miss Selfridge
Necklace - Topshop
Bag - Primark
Shoes - Primark


EOTN:




Lid - MAC Woodwinked
Crease - Urban Decay Creep (Naked Palette)
Liner - Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Black and MAC Smolder
Lashes - Ardell Volume Edition 21

I hope all of this makes sense!

Lots of Love,

Kayleigh...

xXx.




















No comments:

Post a Comment