Lovestruck

This is going to be a super-quick post about a huge bargain I got my hands on the other day. Well-known bargain perfume shop, 'The Perfume Shop' have now opened a shop within Newcastle city-centre's Superdrug. (As if there wasn't enough temptation in the place already!) Anyway, I was casually wandering around Superdrug longing for all the gorgeous products when I spotted a sign saying "UNDER £20" on the Perfume Shop display. Beneath the display was a selection of perfumes that are normally pretty expensive. These included Marc Jacobs, Juicy Couture and Vera Wang. I thought, NO WAY can any of these perfumes be less than £20. Not only were they gorgeous *expensive* perfumes but they were all in gift set form. 


I wandered over to the girl behind the counter and asked how much the Vera Wang 'Lovestruck' gift-set was. Expecting her to retaliate with £40.00 or something ridiculous like that, she said, "it's on special offer for £19.99". I was totally gobsmacked it was so cheap so there and then said, "I'll take one!" She then went on to tell me that the size I would be getting in the set (30ml) was actually £35.50 to buy on it's own. So basically I was getting the perfume, body lotion AND shower gel for £15.50 cheaper than the perfume on it's own. What a BARGAIN. I don't really know how that works out but I wasn't complaining. 


Not only had I wanted this perfume for ages because it smells gorgeous but also because I fell in love with the bottle at first sight. It is so girly, pretty and pink. Right up my street. For that price, I just could not resist whipping the credit card out.





I certainly was Lovestruck when I set my eyes on this beautiful little bargain! If your looking for some new perfume but don't want to spend a bomb, I recommend a little trip to The Perfume Shop.

Lots of Love,

Kayleigh..

xXx.

No comments:

Post a Comment