My Everyday Essentials


First of all, sorry for the pretty bad quality pictures. I'm having to use my Blackberry at the minute as I left my camera charger at home over Christmas. Bad times. Luckily my nanna is coming to visit this weekend so she is going to bring it with her. I can't wait to get snapping again with my lovely Canon. Also, excuse the mess of this make-up. Remember, I use this stuff almost everyday so it's highly laden with fingerprints.

Anyway, here goes. Just a quick summery of my everyday products.

♥ MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC25 - LOVE this foundation, great coverage.
♥ MAC Select Cover Up Concealer in NC20 - I use this concealer under my eyes, it is lightweight and doesn't look cakey.
♥ MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC25 - This powder is amazing. However, I'm beginning to think it's too heavy for everyay use so I think I'll be treating myself to a MSF Natural for the daytime.
♥ NARS Laguna Bronzer - Ahhhhh can't describe enough how much I love this. The perfect glowy bronzer.
♥ MAC Gold Deposit MSF - This is a new product but I have been using it everyday on my cheekbones, it adds a lovely golden glow. I also use Soft & Gentle MSF but I am all out at the moment.
♥ Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown - This works a treat and is cheap as chips. BONUS.
♥ Urban Decay NAKED Palette - I think this is in most peoples everyday posts, it has the most perfect selection of neutral shadows for everyday looks.
♥ MAC Smolder Eyeliner - My favourite eyeliner ever. Very dark black and creamy.
♥ Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara - I have done a previous post on this stuff and it is excellent. Creates lovely, long lashes.
♥ Rimmel Lipstick in 'Airy Fairy' - Great neutral pink colour and it smells amazing. I tend to save my MAC lipsticks for going out as I feel there wasted on everyday wear.
♥ MAC Lipsgloss in Pink Lemonade - Great pink/coral shade. I must admit this shade looks best in the summer and I probably use this more when the sun is shining but it's still up there with my everyday faves.
♥ GOSH Powder Brush - Perfect fluffy powder brush for my powder. One sweep and it's enough for my whole face.
♥ MAC Kabuki Brush - This is great for applying bronzer all over the face. Quick and easy.
♥ MAC 239 Brush - Again, I have reviewed this on my blog and I love it. Great for packing on the colour.
♥ MAC 275 Brush - I tend to use this everyday for my crease colour. 

As you can see I'm a bit of a MAC addict and most of my everyday products are MAC. I am trying to be good at the moment though by trying out cheaper brands. However, I think I will always have a thing for MAC no matter what and it will always be the high-end brand I turn to if I fancy a splurge.

I hope you enjoyed seeing the products I use everyday. What are your everyday faves?

Lots of Love,

Kayleigh..

xXx.

No comments:

Post a Comment