My first EVER Glossybox

So today I am massively excited. My first EVER Glossybox has arrived. I have been wanting to sign up to the whole Glossybox thing ever since I started my blog as all the reviews and products inside the monthly boxes looked amazing. Well, a month after starting my blog I caved in and signed up. (I'm easily persuaded). 


I signed up at the end of December whilst browsing the web with my younger sister. She's nearly 13 so has just started taking an interest in beauty products. I showed her the Glossybox website and she instantly said "You should sign up Kayleigh". For the rest of the night I had "Have you signed up yet?" down my ear hole so I didn't really have much choice in the matter. She makes me laugh. Anyway, ramble over. As I signed up in December it meant I would receive December's Limited Edition red box. How exciting.


For anyone who doesn't know what a Glossybox is, it's basically a monthly subscription of £10.00 plus £2.95 posting for a box with five products (some full size, some sample size) to be sent to your door every month. Now, I don't know if its just me who loves this idea but it is almost like sending yourself a present every month. The other plus point for me is that you don't know what's going to be inside the box. I love the idea of having a box full of little surprises arriving for me each month. This is also the perfect idea for beauty bloggers as it gives us five new things to test and review on our blogs each month. *ideal*.


So today I recieved the beautifully wrapped December Glossybox. It arrived in a lovely brown and pale pink box and inside there was a shiny red box. The boxes inside are usually brown and pale pink too but as this is the Limited Edition Christmas box it was red. I know Christmas is over but had I recieved it before-hand, it certainly would of got me in a festive mood.






When I opened the red box, the products were wrapped in tissue and a lovely black ribbon, which I thought was a nice touch. I also received a list of the products I was getting in my box. I like this idea as it gives you a description of each product and also some discount codes. When I removed the tissue I couldn't believe I had been given two full-size products. I received a full-size Rituals Foaming Shower Gel and a Blink and Go mascara. This mascara alone retails at £14.99 so you are certainly getting your moneys worth with Glossybox. These are the products I received and the descriptions of each product:









Overall, I am chuffed to bits with my first Glossybox. I think I got some lovely stuff and I can't wait to try it all out. I will be sure to report back. I have actually already used the Deborah Lippmann 'Stripper to go go' and it worked excellently. I think it's a really cute idea having nail polish remover in a finger mitt. I have also had a sniff of the Rituals shower gel and Jurlique firm and lift cream and WOW they both smell gorgeous. Very luxurious!


I officially can't wait for my next box to arrive. I love this idea and can't believe I didn't know about it sooner. I was doing my research before I signed up and I can't believe there was a full-size HD Brows palette in one months box. Very jealous of all you lucky swines who got that for only £10.00. Oh well, hopefully a future box will have some more HD Brow goodies up for grabs. If you are interested in signing up for Glossybox, you can do so by clicking here.


Have you tried the Glossybox? If so, what has been your fave products so far? I'd love to know!

Lots of Love, Kayleigh..

xXx.

No comments:

Post a Comment