NOTD - OPI & Deborah Lippmann

I don't really need to say much about this as the pictures say it all but I went to get my nails done on Saturday and I had them painted in OPI's 'Pepe's Purple Passion'. I do like the colour on it's own as I love dark shades of red, purple or blue nail varnish but I decided I wanted something a bit more jazzy shall we say. I love a bit of glitter, which girl doesn't? As it was a similar colour, I decided to put the Deborah Lippman glitter polish I received in Decembers Glossybox over the OPI. I love the effect it gave and I can't stop looking at my glittery mitts every time they catch the light.


Has anyone ever tried either of these nail polishes? I think the OPI looks lovely on it's own and the Deborah Lippmann is great for adding a glam edge. What's your favourite nail polish combo?

Lots of Love,

Kayleigh..

xXx.







No comments:

Post a Comment