OOTD & FOTD

This is just a quick OOTD post. It's actually my Christmas day outfit that I totally forgot to post. Oops. Oh well, better late then never. Not that anyone really cares but I like seeing these posts so I try and do as many as possible. This outfit was pretty casual for me. I'm usually very dressy on Christmas day but this year I went for something more comfortable. God, I sound like an old woman.


I'll pop in a FOTD pic on too so you can see how I wore my make-up. I always love doing my make-up on Christmas day so I can use all my new products. I went for a glowy look with my new NARS Albatross/Orgasm duo that I will be reviewing as soon as I get my camera charger back. I HATE being without my beloved camera. My blackberry just doesn't cut it.
So yes, sorry for this random post but whilst lacking my camera I'm trying to do posts with the pictures of products/outfits I had already taken over the Christmas period. 



Top - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - Garage
Necklace - Topshop


Again, apologies for the random-ness. I am currently sat at home with no TV signal (for the fourth day now) and in agony with a pulled muscle in my shoulder. I hope your all having a better night than me. Time for me to run a nice hot bath and pamper myself with some of my Christmas goodies.

Lots of Love,

Kayleigh..

xXx.

No comments:

Post a Comment