OOTN & Hair Donut

As I mentioned in my last post, my nanna came to visit me yesterday and last night we went out for a meal at a gorgeous indian restaurant just up the road from my flat. I wanted to wear something that was dressy but not too dressy. I always find it difficult deciding what to wear for a meal. I ended up going for a peter-pan collar playsuit, tights and boots. I also did my hair up in a top-bun using the donut I mentioned in my last post. It was really easy to use and from start to finish it took about five minutes to create a messy bun. I would highly recommend trying one if you need a quick hair-style.







Playsuit - Topshop
Blazer - Primark
Boots - Garage




Sorry for the picture-heavy post guys! I'm currently watching Take Me Out absolutely cringing at some of these guys! Why do they do it to themselves? TV gold for us though. Hope everyones having a lovely night. If you'd like to see how I created this bun and how the hair Donut's work in more depth, let me know and I'll do a separate post with more pictures.

Lots of Love,

Kayleigh..

xXx.

No comments:

Post a Comment