Superdrug/Boots Haul

Hi Guys! Sorry I've not posted for a couple of days, I've been busy busy busy. I was in work all week and then yesterday my nanna came to visit me from the Lake District. We had a lovely day yesterday and this afternoon, eating nice food and most importantly SHOPPING. As I have mentioned before, I am well and truly skint this month so I didn't go too mad. (I'll wait until payday) My nanna bought me a couple of bits and bobs as a treat though which was very nice of her.


Yesterday, me and my nanna went into Newcastle city centre for a little shop. We weren't planning on buying anything but as I'm hooked on beauty products, Superdrug & Boots were always going to be full of temptation. I avoided MAC like the plague though, I definitely can't afford anything from there until pay day. We had a gorgeous lunch in Marks and Sparks. Oh, and a cheeky bottle of wine which was a lovely addition to the day. 


I just wanted to share with you the things I got as I'll be doing reviews on a few of the items very soon. I love reading haul posts and seeing what other people buy when they go shopping. As I say, I didn't get LOADS due to my poorness but I got a few nice little bits.




Soap & Glory Body Scrub (Smells Amazing!)
No7 Gentle Foaming Cleanser/Cotton Pads
Johnson's Face Wipes (Essential!)
Cocoa Butter body moisturiser
Garnier Ultra Dry Deodrant
MUA Heaven & Earth Palette
Collection 2000 Extreme 24-hour felt tip liner
Collection 2000 Lasting perfection concealer
Superdrug LASH eyelashes
Tresemme Thermal Recovery hair mask
Hair Donut

As you can see, I got quite a few everyday essentials and a few treats. I'm most excited to try the make-up bits and bobs as I've heard fab things about all three of these products. They were really cheap too so if they work as well as everyone says, I'll be a very happy girl. Oh and I'm sticking to my New Year's resolutions of starting a skincare regime and using hair masks. (Hence the No7 cleanser and the Tresemme mask) *gold star for me*.

Today, me my boyfriend and my nanna went to the Metro Centre for some lunch before my nanna caught the train home. We went to Chiquitos mexican which was AMAZING. Mexican is one of my fave kinds of food, yum. Anyway, while we were there yet AGAIN  I couldn't resist a trip into Superdrug and I bought two more things. Woops.


I bought a GOSH eyebrow pencil and the Loreal Cheryl Cole lipstick. It's Limited edition and 10% of the money made from this Lipstick goes to the Prince's Trust so I did my good deed for the day and got a gorgeous new lipstick, yey. Also, who doesn't want a product with Cheryl's name on it? She always looks super duper gorgeous so maybe it will work wonders for me. (doubtful!) It's a gorgeous red colour and I will be doing a review on it very soon. 


Anyway, enough rambling from me. I've missed doing a post these last few days so I've kind of droned on a bit, sorry! I hope you all have a fab Saturday night. I was supposed to be going out but plans have changed and I am now staying in. Me and the boyf are going to have a lovely relaxing night watching Take Me Out, CBB and The Million Pound Drop. 


Lots of Love,

Kayleigh..

xXx.

No comments:

Post a Comment