MAC Haul


I was very excited this morning when my MAC parcel arrived. I have sold a few things on Ebay & my Blog Sale recently so I decided it was time to treat myself. I haven't bought anything from MAC in so long so that was the first website I went to. I originally had more than this in my basket but decided I needed to be sensible(ish). However, if I sell more on Ebay, I want to get 5 eyeshadows to fill my 15 pro palette. I also ordered a few things from the love makeup website but I will show you what i got when they arrive. So what did I get from MAC:

Hue Lipstick - This lipstick is one of my all time favourites from MAC. It is the perfect nude for day to day wear and it looks great with a smokey eye in the evening. As it is a Glaze formula this is like a lipstick and lipgloss combined, making it very easy to wear. This in my opinion is the nicest nude shade I have tried from MAC and it would suit most skin tones. I lost this lipstick on a night out a while ago so I thought it was about time I re-purchased.

Please Me Lipstick - I have had my eye on this for a while after my friend recommended it and I have seen it featured on lots of blogs I read. I am very impressed with this. It is a gorgeous matte pink which is unlike anything I already own from MAC. This can also be worn day or night and will be perfect for the up-coming summer months.

Underage Lipglass - I have heard SO many good things about this lipglass on Blogger/Youtube. It is the perfect milky pale pink gloss that can be worn alone or over a lipstick. I hear it is a dupe for NARS Turkish Delight lipgloss that Kim Kardashian wears.

Florabundance Lipglass - This is my favourite lipglass from MAC and my 3rd or 4th re-purchase. I love the pale peach colour and it can be worn alone or over any lipstick. It looks beautiful in the summer over a coral lip. I find myself reaching for this lipglass everyday and as I had ran out, I just had to order another.

MSF Natural 'Medium' - This is another re-purchase for me. I spoke about the MSF powders in a recent post and how much I love them. I usually get the shade 'Medium Plus' but it was sold out online so I opted for 'Medium' instead. I didn't think there would be a huge difference between the two so I just went for the medium. I have been meaning to re-purchase this for a while now so I can't wait to start using it again.

Studio Fix Fluid 'NC20' - Yet again, another re-purchase. This must be my 10th bottle of Studio Fix now. I wear this every single day and I love it. I was using NC30 originally and it was just far to orange so I then went down a shade to NC25. This time around I decided I was going to go down another shade as even NC25 looked slightly orange in natural daylight. I would much rather have a pale face than an orange face. After all, I can apply bronzer if I want more colour.

Blush in 'Fleur Power' - Again, I have seen this featured on a lot of blogs and youtube. I swatched this at the MAC counter a while ago now and absolutely loved it. It is the perfect pink/peach blush with great pigmentation. It is a Satin formula so it isn't glittery on the cheeks but adds a nice sheen. I think this is the perfect summer blush.

Khol Power Eye Pencil in 'Feline' - I usually use the MAC liner in 'Smolder' but I just couldn't find it on the website so I opted for 'Feline' instead. This liner is a slightly different formula to Smolder and I absolutely love it. When swatched this is very black and creamy but it doesn't smudge. It seems to have extremely good staying power too as when swatched on my hand, it doesn't budge when I try to rub it off. Impressed so far but I will do a full review when I have used it for a couple of weeks.

L-R: Please Me, Hue, Florabundance, Underage, Feline

'Fleur Power' Blush



So there we have everything I got. If theres anything you would like me to do a more in-depth review on, let me know in the comments below.

Lots of Love,

Kayleigh..

xXx.

No comments:

Post a Comment