OOTD

Just a quick OOTD post. I feel like I NEVER get to do this because I'm always at work. Therefore I never get to wear my normal clothes, just a hideous work uniform. ew. However, I'm off today and I'm about to go to town to post a few of the things I sold in my Blog Sale and to get my nails infilled (check out the missing nail in the first pic, cringe!). Thanks to anyone who had a look at my sale. I'm glad my things will be going to a nice homeAnyway, I decided to take a few snaps of what I'm wearing before I get my lazy self to the post office. I thought this outfit looked quite cute and girly. The photos were taken off my Blackberry so I apologise for the bad quality. My Canon is currently on charge ready for tonights antics. I'm working at a night called 'Koosday' in Newcastle which should be fun. Some of you may have seen it advertised on the Geordie Shore adverts? They also hold a night in Manchester so it's pretty big and I'm super duper excited yey. Anyway, I'm going off on a tangent as usual. Back to my outfit.



Floral Top - H&M
Denim Shorts - Topshop
Leggings - Primark
Waist-belt - Primark
Watch - DKNY
Bracelet - Pandora
Ring - Pandora

So there we have my outfit for the day. Nothing too interesting but quite cute all the same. I actually just ordered some shorts like this from Topshop but slightly longer and a darker denim. I sometimes feel like these are right up my bum cheeks and I definitely can't wear them without leggings. I have also ordered a few new things with the money I have made from my Blog Sale and Ebay so expect a BIG Haul post very soon.

Hope you are all having a lovely day and are shoving your faces with pancakes. I certainly plan to when I return from town. yum!

Lots of Love,

Kayleigh..

xXx.


No comments:

Post a Comment