Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub

Hey Lovelies. Sorry for my lack of blogging over the past few days. My boyfriend went to visit his family for the weekend and took his Macbook we share with him. My laptop died a good while ago now so since then I have been using the Mac. I absolutely love it but when my boyfriend needs it, it means I can't blog. Bad times. A new laptop is definitely on my wish list but unfortunately my purse just doesn't have the cash to fund it at the moment. Maybe I will ask my mum very nicely for one in July when my birthday comes around.
Anyway, todays post is just a quick one about a body exfoliater I have been loving at the moment. The product I am talking about if you hadn't guessed from the title is Soap & Glory 'Sugar Crush' body scrub. I mentioned it in a Haul post a while ago now and have been using it once or twice a week ever since. I think it is so important to exfoliate the body as it can help improve the overall condition and appearance of the skin. This of course applies for both face and body but I am yet to find an amazing face exfoliater. If you know of any, please let me know in the comments.



As well as the super cute name and the ever quirky Soap & Glory packaging, this product smells amazing. This gorgeous smell is a mixture of smashed brown sugar, sweet lime, almond oil and macadamia grains. If you like sweet citrus scents, this is for you. It smells fresh and clean which makes you want to slather it everywhere. Based on the smell alone, this product deserves its place on the end of my bath. This cost £8.00 from Boots which seems a lot of money to spend on a exfoliate, but this tub provides me with 300ml of product, so it should last me a long time. 


As well as the smell, this really does exfoliate the skin brilliantly. The only bad thing I would say is that t it can get very messy. As it is packaged in a tub rather than a convenient squeezy tube, scooping it from the tub can get rather messy and my manicured nails certainly aren't impressed. However, I can look past this small blip as when applied to the skin the sugar/grains provide my skin with a gentle exfoliation. I have tried a lot of exfoliates in the past and they have always been too gentle, barely exfoliating the skin or too harsh where they feel 'scratcy' on the skin. Soap & Glory seem to have found the perfect happy medium of exfoliates.


Overall I am loving this product and would highly recommend it to everyone. I have recently been lusting after Soap & Glory products and now they have a make-up line too, I won't know where to start on my next trip to boots.

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend.

Lots of Love,

Kayleigh

xXx.

No comments:

Post a Comment