February Favourites



My first ever favourites post. I can't believe I haven't got around to doing one of these yet because I love reading them. Basically, the idea is to show a selection of products you've been loving/using most over the past month. So here is what I have been loving lately:


Garnier Mineral Ultra Dry Deodorant - This may seem like the most boring, silly thing to put in a favourites post as surely a deodorant is just a deodorant? Not this one. This is the most gorgeous smelling, long-lasting deodorant I have ever used. I have used this everyday throughout Feb and I am nowhere near the bottom of the can. I never thought I would find a deodorant I would want to 're-purchase' as I usually just grab the first one I see. However, I will definitely be going back to Superdrug for this when my can finally runs out.


St.Tropez Instant wash-off tan - This tan gives me a lovely golden brown colour and is easy to apply. The thing I like most about this is the fact it is instant. If I have forgot to do my tan before a night out, I can spray this on and still have a tanned glow to my skin. It is very easy to apply too. Spray onto the skin, rub it in with my tanning mitt and wallah, hello tan. I will be doing a full review with pictures of this soon so I won't say too much.


Juicy Couture 'Viva La Juicy' Perfume - I just had to include this in my favourites because it is the most gorgeous perfume ever. My blogs name is actually based on my love of Juicy Couture perfumes. I will be extremely gutted when I run out of this as it is very expensive and I normally only get expensive perfumes for birthdays/christmas. It has a sweet smell, which is my favourite kind, but it isn't overpowering. I also LOVE  the bottle. Anything with a big pink bow gets my vote straight away.


Aussie Dual Personality Heat Protection & Leave-In Spray - I love all of the Aussie hair care range as they smell lovely and actually work. I bought this in February as I needed a good heat protector to use with my GHDs. I have been using it most days since and it seems to be working. My hairdresser also told me Aussie is one of the best high-street brands as they don't contain harsh chemicals like some other high-street brands. This product leaves my hair smelling gorgeous and feeling soft. Again, I will go into more depth in a full review soon.


Sigma Kabuki Brushes - I did a post on these brushes I got for christmas a while ago now and I have been using them religiously ever since. The flat top kabuki is great for buffing my liquid foundation into the skin and the Angled kabuki is great for contouring. These brushes are fast becoming my favourites and are comparable in quality to MAC for half the price.


MAC 'Please Me' Lipstick - If you read my 'MAC Haul' post, you will see that I recently bought this lipstick. Since then, I have been reaching for it most days. It is a gorgeous pink shade that can be worn  everyday or in the evenings. As it is a matte formula, it is highly pigmented and the colour you see in the tube is a true reflection of the colour when applied to the lips.


Sleek Pout Polish in the shade 'Powder Pink' - I mentioned this product in my Sleek Haul a while ago and I am still loving it. It is a lip-conditioner that moisturises the lips and adds a lovely pink colour at the same time. I also love how shiny it looks on the lips. It gives a high-shine effect without the usual stickiness from a normal lipgloss. Perfect.


Blink & Go Mascara - I received this in my January Glossybox and I love it. It is one of the best mascaras I have ever used and I can't thank Glossybox enough for introducing me to it. Again, I am going to do a full review with pictures so I won't say too much but it is amazing and ranks top of my February favourites list.


Collection 2000 Extreme 24-hour eyeliner - Considering this is such a cheap product, it works brilliantly. This pen style eyeliner is so easy to use it is fool-proof. I am a bit clumsy when it comes to applying liquid liner but this makes the job so much easier. It is a deep, dark black and lasts all day.


MAC 'Woodwinked' eyeshadow - I think this eyeshadow will be featured in every months favourites post. It is my all time favourite eyeshadow and as you can see I have nearly run out. Again, expect a full review soon. All I will say for now is that this is the most beautiful golden/brown shade and it looks amazing with my blue eyes. LOVE it.


NARS 'Laguna' Bronzer - Again, I think this will have its place in my favourites category every month. It is the nicest bronzer I have ever come across and it gives my skin a lovely 'glow' without making me look orange. It is pricey but I will re-purchase this over and over again.


I hope you enjoyed reading my first favourites post. It was fun picking out my favourite products from the last month and I am definitely going to make my monthly favourites a regular post every month.

Which products made it into your February favourites?

Lots of Love,

Kayleigh..

xXx.

No comments:

Post a Comment