FOTN - A pop of 'Morange'

Sorry for this extreme close-up of my mug (bad angle)

Face -
MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC20
Maybelline Coverstick Concealer in 'Ivory'
MAC MSF Natural shade 'Medium'
NARS Laguna Bronzer

Eyes -
GOSH eyebrow pencil
MAC Woodwinked eyeshadow (lid colour)
MAC Nylon eyeshadow (Inner Corner/Highlight)
MAC Carbon Eyeshadow (Crease)
MAC Feline Eyeliner
Collection 2000 extreme 24-hour eyeliner
Blink & Go Mascara
Eylure False Eyelashes

Lips-
MAC Morange Lipstick

Just a cheesy one to round things up haha!

As I mentioned in my last post, my family came to visit me and my boyfriend in Newcastle last night. We had a great day chilling at the flat watching 'In Time' and having a few drinks. Which by the way, is one of my new favourite films. Amaze. Anyway, I just wanted to share with you the makeup look I wore last night. We went out for an italian and drinks at a restaurant in Newcastle city centre. I was feeling in a summery mood after all the talk of Spring/Summer in my Barry M post so I popped on a little floral strappy top and a bright orange lipstick. I'm a sucker for bright lippies, I find they suit me much better than nude shades. This one is called 'Morange' from MAC. I wore it loads last summer when I was on holiday in Tenerife and it is the perfect summer  shade. This will definitely be coming along to Australia with me next month. I also took some pictures of my outfit that I will share in a 'OOTN' post later today. I hope you don't mind seeing more pictures of me, I decided to do another one of these posts as a few of you said you would like to see more when I posted my 'Satin Taupe Smokey Eye' FOTN.

I hope you all had a great Saturday and are now enjoying a lazy Sunday!

Lots of Love..

Kayleigh

xXx.





No comments:

Post a Comment