OOTN - Floral Fun


Top - Topshop
Shorts - Republic
Belt - Primark
Boots - Garage
Ring - Topshop

Here's my outfit from last night that I mentioned in my FOTN post earlier today. It's quite a casual outfit as I was going for a meal with my family and boyfriend. I have a thing about shorts and tights at the moment and these brown high-wasted shorts from Republic are great from summer or winter as they go with pretty much anything. I kept the jewellery simple with a statement ring as I think the pattern on the top speaks for itself and doesn't need any jewellery to 'jazz'  it up. I also love these boots. I think I've worn them in most of my outfit posts so far. They are so comfy and go with pretty much any outfit. Oh, and they were a bargain at £24.99. Can't complain.

I hope you have all had a lovely Sunday evening. I'm going to spend the rest of mine watching the new ep of Desperate Housewives. If you don't watch it, you are seriously missing out. Last weeks episode was so exciting!

Lots of Love,

Kayleigh..

xXx.

No comments:

Post a Comment