Liz Earle Bargain


I just wanted to share a little bargain I got my hands on recently. Well, a bargain in my books anyway. Basically, I've been umming and ahhing over skincare for AGES now. I never know which brand to go for, which products I need and I'm generally just a lazy slob with my skincare routine. Face wipes and a cheap moisturiser are as far as I go. I've always been lucky enough to have relatively clear skin. I don't tend to suffer with breakouts so skincare has never been top of my beauty regime. However, things changed when I started blogging and heard so much hype about the Liz Earle range. It sounded perfect for me as it contains natural ingredients and isn't overly pricey. I say it time and time again but I really don't have the money to spend on high-end skincare. I do spend a lot of money on makeup but that's what I enjoy and love to collect. Skincare has always been a tad 'meh' for me. Anyway, I decided I couldn't put off getting into a decent skincare routine any longer.

As I was having an online browse one night I decided to have a look on the Liz Earle website and see what all this hype was about. I've heard nothing but good things about their cleanse and polish and being the very easily influenced beauty blogger that I  am, I instantly decided I needed to try it as well. To be honest, I was expecting it to be really expensive as I would obviously need a cleaners, toner and moisturiser. However, on the website I spotted an excellent offer on a 'Skin essentials' kit. For the bargain price of £41.00 I could get myself the infamous Cleanse and Polish, Skin tonic toner and Skin Repair moisturiser. Alongside this, they would throw in a mini Superskin body cream, two muslin cloths AND free postage. Amazing. The website says this would  normally cost £58.50 based on the individual prices, so I would  be saving myself a nifty £18.50. Excellent. Considering I was contemplating spending £22.00 on a moisturiser alone from No7, I thought this was a superb offer. You can find the offer I am talking about hereObviously, this was too good to pass up and I placed an order straight away.

Considering the postage was free, I expected it to take a while to arrive. However, I was wrong and it arrived a couple of days later. When I opened the envelope each of the products were individually wrapped in tissue with a Liz Earle sticker. I thought everything looked so beautiful and this was a nice touch. You can see how lovely it arrived in the picture above. I also noticed there was an extra product that I wasn't expecting. They had thrown in a mini Cleanse and Polish and a third muslin cloth. How nice is that? A very nice, unexpected touch I must admit. Based on first impressions, I  love these products. I will obviously review them in more detail when I have been using them for a while but after a few days use, I am really enjoying them. I love how fresh and natural the products smell and how they make my skin feel so clean. They remove every scrap of my makeup and I feel I am doing my skin some good by using them. It's about time my skin good some good old fashioned TLC. 

Have you tried the Liz Earle skincare range? Did it improve the appearance of your skin?

Lots of Love,

Kayleigh..

xXx.

No comments:

Post a Comment