'Get to Know Me' Tag



When I first started reading blogs, some of my favorite posts to read were the 'tag' posts. I love finding out random facts about other people and their lives. (I'm a bit of a nosy parker). I find it gives a blog a much more personal touch if I can relate to the writer and know a few things about them as a person. It's all good bashing out a load of product reviews but I find them a much more enjoyable read if I 'know' (hypothetically speaking) the person who is writing them. I've seen this 'Get to know me' post appear on my Dashboard a few times over the past few days so I thought I would give it a whirl myself. By the way, the LV bag in the picture above isn't mine. (sobs!) It was my friends and I had a picture taken with it because I want one so badly. How sad. Unfortunately I'm not made of money, so this picture will have to be suffice until I land myself a well-paid job or someone decides to be generous and buy me one. Anyone?


1. Are you named after anyone?

No, I'm not named after anyone but my mum chose the name 'Kayleigh' because of the song by Marillion. It's not the best song in the world but apparently she liked it. So, thanks for the name Marillion.

2. When was the last time you cried?

I know I cried the other day but I really can't remember why. It obviously wasn't anything serious. Probably just a 'in one of those moods' cry.

3. Do you have kids?

Nope.

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?

I'm a bit of a complex character who people quite often misunderstand but yes, I think I would be a friend of myself because obviously we would have lots in common ;).

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?

As you can probably see from my previous answer, yes. I love a good bit of sarcasm when it's used in a jokey manner. However, I HATE sarcasm used in a malicious way. The type where you are genuinely upset by something and someone speaks to you sarcastically like they really couldn't give a crap. No, just NO.

6. Will you ever Bungee Jump?

I think I'm too much of a wuss but potentially one day if I can man up. I do think it would be an amazing experience though and such an adrenalin rush.

7. What's your favorite cereal?

I don't eat cereal. I eat Muesli and natural yogurt if that counts?

8. What's the first thing you notice about people?

Obviously, their appearance. I'm a very inquisitive person and very self-critical so I tend to look at other peoples features and compare them to my own. Most of the time, I don't see other peoples flaws though, just my own. Annoying.

9. What is your eye colour?

Light Blue.

10. Scary movie or happy endings?

Happy endings. I HATE scary movies. I'm such a wimp. Literally, hand over face the whole way through scary films. You can't beat a good rom-com in my opinion.

11. Favorite smells?

I think it would have to be anything 'fresh'. This may sound weird but I mean things like fresh bed sheets, fresh laundry, freshly cut grass, the fresh air. You catch my drift? I also love the smell of the Oust air freshener that smells of clean laundry. (Weirdo).

12. Summer or winter?

I guess I slightly prefer summer but this was a really tough choice for me as I love so many things about them both. I love the warm weather, the way everyone is more happy and the BBQs/beer gardens that summer brings but I also love the cold winter nights snuggled up under a duvet with a hot cup of tea. I also like the fact winter means Christmas which is my fave time of the year.

13. Computer or television?

Computer as I wouldn't be able to write a blog/read all of your lovely blogs if I didn't have one. Plus, you can watch most TV shows online these days anyway.

14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?

I've been to Australia 4 times. I don't think I could get much further away than that really. If you read my blog regularly, you will know that I'm going to Australia again next month. Exciting times.

15. Do you have any special talents?

Unfortunately not. I wish I had been blessed with a talent but no, I'm boring.

16. Where were you born?

The Lake District, Cumbria. (North England for anyone not from the UK).

17. What are your hobbies?

My main one is obviously blogging. I also love to shop and cook.

18. Do you have any pets?

No. I want a puppy though. So cute.

19. Favorite movie?

I love so many movies so I will name a few. A walk to Remember is probably my all time fave. If you haven't seen it, give it a watch. Cutest film ever and Mandy Moore has the most beautiful voice. I also love Tangled (Mandy Moore again), Taken, Source Code & She's the Man. Any kind of dance film like 'Honey' is also a winner in my books.

20. Do you have any siblings?

Yes, I have one sister and two brothers.


I hope you enjoyed this random little post and didn't find it too boring. Even though nobody tagged me to do this, I tag all of you. As I said, I'm nosy so I would love to read all of your answers. If you do decide to do this on your blog, let me know in the comments so I can have a goosey gander. I can't believe I am still awake at 1.27am reading blogs because I can't sleep. Stupid sleeping pattern. I think it's time for me to hit the hay. Zzzzz ....


Night Night,


Kayleigh..


xXx.

No comments:

Post a Comment