OOTN - Stripey Shirt


Shirt - Market
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes -  Primark
Belt - Primark
Bag - Primark
Ring - Topshop
Bracelets - Matalan

Last night, me and my family went for an Italian at one of my fave restaurants. The pizzas are amazing, yum! Anyway, this is the outfit I wore. I didn't want to get too dressed up for a restaurant but I still wanted to look smart/stylish. Sorry  for the million pictures of me posing by the way, I couldn't quite capture the outfit how I wanted  it so I experimented with different poses/angles. 
The shirt I'm wearing was bought from a local market and was quite the bargain. It was £18.00 and I'd seen a similar one in Topshop for more than double the price at £38.00. I've got a bit of a thing with shirts at the minute, I love how they can be worn casually or dressed up. They are totally versatile and I can see myself wearing this one a lot. I paired it with my Topshop Leigh jeans and my bargain primark shoes. As you can see, a lot of  the items were  bought from primark meaning bargains. I especially love this clutch bag. It's a classic and goes with anything. 

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend and have some exciting plans.

Lots of love,

Kayleigh..

xXx.



No comments:

Post a Comment