Matalan Haul


Hey Lovelies. Now your probably thinking 'Matalan Haul'? Why Matalan of all places? If you follow me on Twitter here, you may of seen that I recently tweeted about my splurge in Matalan and how they had some amazing on-trend Spring/Summer pieces. To be honest, I've always loved Matalan. A lot of people wouldn't think to go shopping there but every time I go they have some amazing items for seriously cheap prices. Some of the prices are comparable to Primark and I personally think the quality is of a much higher standard. My mum actually works there too so I get 20% discount off everything. This obviously helps when I want to have a bit of a splurge. Anyway, let me show you the things I got.

Sandals - £12.00

Snakeskin Blouse - £16.00, White Blouse - £12.00, Dusky Pink Cardigan - £22.00

Blue Chino Shorts -  £6.00, Pale Blue Chinos - £12.00

Black Bag - £5.00, Tan/Black Bag - £10.00, Coral Clutch - £8.00

Jewellery - Unsure on exact prices but I got these on a 3 for 2 offer so I think I paid about £13.00 for all three.

So there we have it. I'm personally very chuffed with everything I got and they will all be great additions to my Spring/Summer wardrobe. If you read my blog regularly, you will know I am going to Australia next month, three weeks tomorrow to be precise, eek. I think all of these items will be lovely when I am over there. I especially love all the bags. Bargains or what? I also think the sandals look a lot more expensive than £12.00. Buying these kind of items definitely gets me in the mood for going to Oz. I'm thinking my next shopping spree will have to include bikinis, sunglasses, maxi skirts and dresses. I have a list as long as my arm of items I want. All the pretty pastels are enticing me far too much.

Do any of you shop in Matalan? Do you like the things I picked up?

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Lots of Love,
Kayleigh..

xXx.




No comments:

Post a Comment