Collective Haul


Hey guys! I just wanted to show you all the things I've accumulated lately. To be honest, I really didn't need any of this stuff but because I'm going to Australia next week I wanted a few new bits and bobs to take with me. Am I the only person who always wants nice new things when I go away somewhere? This includes clothes too so prepare for a mahoosive clothing haul this week. The amount of things I have bought lately is ridiculous but I have sold a lot of my old things on ebay again so I figured I'd live by the motto 'out with the old, in with the new' and treat myself. I am going to go through everything I bought in sections so you can have a closer look. Enjoy!

Skincare

Simple Smoothing Facial Scrub
Simple Deep Cleansing Face Mask
Simple Moisture Boost Hydro Mist

I bought these three items on the Boots 3 for 2 offer when I was on the hunt for a new face scrub. My skin has been getting really dry lately so I needed some serious exfoliation. I was originally looking for the St.Ives one I like but I couldn't find it. I decided on Simple in the end as I have used their products before and always found them nice. Along with the scrub I got a face mask and hydro mist. I am especially excited to try the mist and see if it gives my makeup a nice dewy glow.

Face

Sleek Blush by 3 Palette - Shade Pumpkin
Maybelline Cover Stick - Ivory
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation - Soft Beige
Real Techniques Powder Brush

After all the hype about the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation and the Sleek Blush by 3 palettes, I just had to have them. I bought the foundation on another 3 for 2 offer along with two Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadows that I'll talk about in the next section. I am such a sucker for hyped products but thats the price I pay for being a blogger and being tempted by all the lovely things I see. I have used both of these products and I love them. I won't say too much as I am going to do individual reviews on both of these. The only thing I will say is please don't think I go out looking like a clown. I realise these blushes are almost neon bright but with a light hand they add a lovely flush of colour. I then got a Maybelline Cover Stick after a girl I was on a night out with was using it. Her under-eye area looked so bright (very Kim-K) and she told me she uses this. I have used it a lot since buying it and love it. It makes me look much more awake and has a nice consistency. I bought the lightest shade as I wanted my under-eye area to look bright. I also picked up another one of the Real Techniques brushes on another 3 for 2 offer in Boots. If you read my review of the Core Collection here, you will know I've been loving the Real Techniques brushes lately. I have seen the Powder Brush featured on a few blogs lately and I just loved how big and fluffy it looked. Of course, I had to have it so picked it up with two of the Revlon Lip Butters that I'll talk about in a minute. I haven't used it yet but I will review it when I have.

Eyes

w7 Flutter Eyes Fasle Eyelashes
Clinique Eyeshadow Trio - Shade
Clinique High Impact Mascara - Black
Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara - Black
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr - Eternal Gold
Maybelline Color Tatto 24hr - On and on Bronze

I saw these eyelashes whilst I was shopping with my nanna over the weekend on a beauty stall in my local shopping centre. I thought they looked fab and for £2.99 I decided to snap them up. I can't wait to see how they look on as they really remind me of the 140's I usually wear from Eylure. I also picked up the Rimmel Lash Accelerator mascara from the same stall at a fraction of its usual price. I think it was around £3.99 which is half the price it retails in Superdrug and Boots. Impressed. Even though I had just got a mascara my nanna had bought two things from Clinique and the lady told us she would receive more freebies if she bought one more item. Not one to turn down freebies, my nanna said I could pick something. I picked this mascara as I have used it before and it's brilliant. So yes, safe to say I'm stocked up on mascara for a while. I then bought two of the Maybelline Colour Tattoo eyeshadows on a Boots 3 for 2 offer meaning I got one of them free, yey. I've seen them on lots of blogs and thought they looked gorgeous. Again, I won't say too much as I will review them in a seperate post. The Clinique eyeshadow trio pictured above is one of the freebies my nanna got for buying the three items. She got two eyeshadow kits so she said I could have this one. Thanks nanna!

Lips

MUA Out There Plumping Lipgloss - Candy Pink
Clinique Superbalm Moisturising Gloss (Mini)
Revlon Lip Butter - Strawberry Shortcake
Revlon Lip Butter - Lollipop
Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub

Whilst I was picking up the Sleek blush palette in Superdrug I decided to get one of the MUA Plumping Lip glosses. I have seen them featured on a few blogs as they are part of MUA's new range. This cost £2.00 instead of the usual £1.00 MUA price tag but it was still a total bargain and I couldn't resist. I love how pretty the packaging looks and although I didn't need anymore lipgloss, its a nice addition to my collection. The mini Clinique gloss was another freebie that my nanna gave me. It is so cute and will be perfect to take on the plane when I go to Australia next week. As I mentioned earlier, I got two of the Revlon Lip Butters on a Boots 3 for 2 offer along with the Real Techniques brush which means I got one of them for free. I seriously love Boots 3 for 2, it is such a perfect time to stock up on makeup. I know these have been hyped about so much on blogs so I won't go into too much detail but I love them. They are so moisturising and have a nice colour pay off. I also got the Lush Bubblegum lip scrub which I have already reviewed here. As you can see, I was obviously loving the pink lips when I bought all of this.


So there we have it, everything I've bought recently. I realised this is a long post and sorry if it bored you but I have bought quite a lot and I like to explain things in my posts instead of just saying 'hey look what I got' and a few pictures. if you would like to see any of the products I bought reviewed in more detail, please let me know.
Have you ever tried any of these things?

Lots of Love,







No comments:

Post a Comment