OOTN - Cher Lloyd Concert


Tee - Primark
Shorts - Marks & Spencers (Yes, really!)
Belt - Missguided
Bag - Primark
Necklace - Matalan
Boots - Matalan

Hey beautiful ladies! I realise this is a random time to be blogging but I have a messed up sleeping pattern and I feel like I have so many posts to try and squeeze in before I travel to Australia next week. Therefore, I have an OOTN post for you. This is what I wore last night when my little sister and I went to see Cher Lloyd's 'Sticks and Stones' tour in Newcastle. I bought my sister the tickets for Christmas as she loves her but to be honest, she's my guilty pleasure too. I know a lot of people don't like her and she gets slated a lot for her 'attitude' but ever since she sang 'Turn My Swag On' at The X Factor auditions, she had me hooked. I have to say, she was fantastic live, seemed like a lovely person and sounds much better in reality than she did on The X Factor. If you are from America and don't have a clue who I am talking about, you should check her out on You Tube.
I wanted to wear something relatively comfortable for the concert as I knew we would be queuing outside in the cold. I decided on this black burn-out tee, high-waisted denim shorts and my black wedge boots. I did contemplate wearing proper heels but I am SO glad I didn't. The weather in Newcastle was horrendous yesterday so we had to queue in snow, rain and wind for 45 minutes. NOT COOL. Me and my sister were almost crying because out hands were so cold. However, we saw so many girls in strapless tops, hot pants and sky high shoes that we counted ourselves lucky for being slightly more sensible and wearing jackets. One girl walked past us and all her fake tan had gone patchy from the rain, I'm so glad I took an umbrella otherwise I would of looked like a hideous drowned rat. Anyway, it was all worth it in the end and we had a fabulous night. It was nice to have some quality time with my sister.


Here's a few pictures of Cher Lloyd that I took. Excuse the bad quality. We were pretty far back and the flashing lighting she had on stage made it almost impossible to get a clear picture. However, I loved what she was wearing so I had to share.

I hope you enjoyed this post! I will be posting again tomorrow afternoon with a clothing haul so keep an eye out for that.

Lots of Love,







No comments:

Post a Comment