Haul & Australia Update

Jumper - H&M, Stripey T-Shirt - Topshop, Blazer - H&M
Jeans - River Island, Aztec Print Top - Primark, Dress - River Island

Hey Pretty Ladies! I have another Haul post for you. Yes I realise I am a serious Shopaholic with a serious problem. If you don't already know, I am going to live and work with my dad in Australia for 5 months and I leave England tomorrow. Yes, TOMORROW. I can't believe how quickly this has come around and I am very nervous but excited at the same time. I just wanted to do this quick post before I go to show you a few more things I've been buying to take with me. I have bought so much lately if you haven't already gathered from my last haul post and I had a nightmare packing my suitcase. I just want to take everything I own but unfortunately I had to be brutal and take only my favourite things. However, these things I've bought will all be coming along with me, some to travel in and some to wear in the Aussie sunshine. As I am going to be travelling for a whole day and catching up with my family when I arrive, I won't be blogging much for the next week or so. I will try and do a post when I arrive but if not, please bare with me as I will be back to full blogging action as soon as I can be. I can't believe I have reached 800 followers, it's crazy! I never thought anyone would be remotely interested in what I have to say and I can't thank you all enough for following me, commenting and tweeting me. It makes my days! Anyway, that's all from me for now. Wish me luck on my flight, I'm a bag of nerves and going to need it! Speak to you all soon.

Lots of Love,





No comments:

Post a Comment