Weekend Outfits - Snakeskin, Shorts & Summery Stripes


Blouse - Matalan
Shorts/Belt - H&M
Ring - Primark
Bracelet - Pandora


Top/Skirt - River Island
Belt - Missguided
Shoes - Kurt Gieger
Ring - Matalan
Bracelet - Next

Hey Guys! Just a quick post to show you what I wore over the weekend. My nanna came to stay with me in Newcastle on Thursday and Friday so we went out for a nice italian meal on Friday night. My boyfriend recently bought me these cream high-waisted shorts from H&M and i absolutely love them. They are a perfect fit, go with everything and even better were an absolute bargain at £12.99. I think they are a great addition to my wardrobe and I will get a lot of wear out of them when I'm in Australia. I paired them with this Snakeskin blouse that I showed you in my Matalan Haul.
Last night, I had a leaving party with my friends from my old job. We had the best night ever and I wore this cute summery outfit from River Island. I was unsure of it at first but it grew on me as the night went on. I love the skirt as it can be dressed up or down and again will be a fab item to take to Australia with me. Again, these items were bargains. The top was only £16.00 and the skirt was £20.00. Not bad for River Island in my opinion.
Sorry for the short post, I'll be back on blogging form tomorrow. I haven't had access to a laptop for the past couple of days and today I was far too hungover after last nights antics to write anything more than an outfit post. However, this is my 100th blog post! I can't believe I've had a 100 things to say. Thanks to each and every one of you who follow my blog and read my posts. It wouldn't be half as fun without you! *Big Hugs*

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. I have lots of posts lined up and I'm looking forward to showing you all the new things I've bought lately!

Lots of Love,





No comments:

Post a Comment