A Little Revlon Haul

Colorburst Lip glosses - Peony Pivoine & Strawberry Fraise, Tutti Frutti Lip Butter & Peach Colorburst Lipstick
Nail Polish in the shade Radiant - Sorry I've not swatched it properly but I didn't really want to take pictures of my toes. Ew!

Hey Beauties! Ever since Revlon Lip Butters hit the market, I seem to have developed a slight obsession with all things Revlon. Every time I go in a shop that sells it I'm drawn in by the stands full of pretty colours and cute packaging. Luckily for me, whilst I was out shopping recently I saw 'buy one get one free' signs all over the Revlon Lip Products. Thinking it was too good to be true, I asked the sales assistant if it applied to all of the lip products and she told me it did, including the ever so hyped Lip Butters. Being the makeup junkie that I am, I was delighted to hear this and began acting like a giddy little child. Yes, makeup and my excitement over it officially sends me loopy. Anyway, I of course jumped at the chance of getting two products for the price of one and started raiding the shelves. To be honest, I could of spent a fortune but as I had a gift voucher I decided I would use that and ended up limiting myself to four things. After lots of 'umming' and 'ahhing' I decided on two Colorburst Lip Glosses in the shades 'Peony Pivione' and 'Strawberry Fraise', my fourth lip butter in the shade 'Tutti Frutti' and a Colorburst Lipstick in the shade 'Peach'. I clearly love a  bit of Colorburst. I love the quilted packaging of this range, I find it really elegant and it sort of reminds me of the Chanel quilted handbags. If only I had the money to afford one of those. *Dreams*
So after spending a good half an hour trying to decide which shades I wanted, I headed over to the till to pay. Well, use my voucher. How good is that? Not only was it buy one get one free but I was also using a voucher to pay. Four Revlon products for free, score. Now I didn't think my Revlon bargains could get any better until the lady serving me told me about a current offer they had on all Revlon products. She told me that if I buy 5 products from Revlon, I'll get a sixth product for free. She gave me a little card and ticked off four products which means I only need to buy one more to receive something for free. Of course I won't be missing out on this so once I've decided on another product, I'll be returning to receive my freebie. Do you have any recommendations? Also, you may notice I've included a nail polish in the photos above. I didn't actually buy this on the same day as the lip products but I wanted to include it anyway. This shade called 'Radiance' had been catching my eye every time I saw it so I decided I needed to buy it. I think this shade will look gorgeous on my toes as its sparkly, fun and pretty. I'm not sure how well it would work on finger nails but I'll have to have a play around and see what I can do with it. Overall, I love my new Revlon goodies and I can't wait to use them some more. If you would like to see anything reviewed in more detail, please just let me know in the comments below. As you can see from the swatches, they are all pigmented, moisturising and gorgeous glossy colours, what more can a girl ask for?


Have you tried any of these products? What other products would you recommend from Revlon?

Lots of Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment