Meet Mr Louis Vuitton


Hey Beautifuls! I hope your are all well and enjoying the UK sun, I've heard lots about it on here and Twitter. I have been so ill with a sickness bug these past two days that I haven't done anything other than hang my head over the toilet or lay around feeling sorry for myself. How lovely? Thankfully I'm feeling slightly better now so I can get back to blogging as I have lots to share with you. My Dad, Step Mum and two little brothers returned from their holiday in Hong Kong yesterday and I was over the moon to see them. I actually burst into tears when they got home as I'd missed having them around and have felt so ill for the past couple of days that I just needed some good old fashioned TLC. Your probably wondering why I didn't go on holiday with them but the reason for that is because my trip to Oz was quite a last minute thing so they had already booked their trip before we arranged for me to come over. It sounds like they had an amazing time though and they said the shopping there is out of this world. They even had a H&M and Zara which I was quite surprised to hear. Maybe I will have to add Hong Kong to my list of places to go and visit. Anyway, as you may have guessed from the pictures above, they decided to treat me (massively) to a Louis Vuitton handbag. Seriously, I am beyond shocked. Now I realise Louis Vuitton bags might not be to everyones taste but I personally love them and have wanted one for a while now. I always go on about how much I love them on Twitter and after seeing my friends I instantly fell in love. I just love how classic they are, the fact they go with pretty much any outfit and in my opinion, a bag like this will never date. It is one of those classic items that will last for years. When my dad passed me the parcel, in an 'Aldi' bag might I add (what a joker), I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the Louis Vuitton logo inside. Now don't think I'm bragging or anything by showing you this, I'm just so excited about it that I had to share. I realise these bags are expensive so I would never be able to buy one of these myself. Lets face it, with a student overdraft still hanging over my head, I barely have enough money to treat myself at Topshop. I have never owned a bag this expensive in my life so I am going to treat it with much tender loving care. Trust me, I'm not a spoilt brat who gets bought designer handbags on a regular basis. If anything, I'm the opposite and this was a one off. My dad and Step mum have tried justifying their generosity by saying because I looked after the house and their five animals for the week they were away, I deserved a treat. I realise thats not the best reason to spoil me as I didn't mind doing it anyway but I suppose it made me feel slightly better about accepting such an expensive gift. Feeding and cleaning five animals was a bit of a nightmare for me as I'm not the biggest animal lover going. Of course I think they are cute to look at but when it comes to cleaning and feeding three dogs, a cat and a bird, I'd rather give it a miss. Shovelling poo and scooping vile smelling dog food from tins is definitely not for me. Yack. Anyway, I hope you love my new bag as much as I do. I am so so so so so grateful for it and I will cherish it forever.


I hope you all had a lovely weekend and caught some rays.

Lots of Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment