Instagram Diary #1



Top Row (L-R) - Australian Sunset, Me being silly, My dads Canon EOS 1000d, My new Cath Kidston Iphone Case.
Second Row - Cut-Out Primark Swimsuit, My fave summer outfits, Feeding the ducks with my boyfriend and little brother, Gold & Black smoky eye.
Third Row - Taking my Louis Vuitton on its first outing, Louis & Champagne in Brisbane, Me & My Dad, Starbucks with the boyfriend.
Bottom Row - New River Island Peplum top, New Jewellery, Noosa Beach, Plaiting my hair.

Hey Ladies. I hope you are all well. As you may be aware, it was my birthday at the start of the month and I was super duper excited to receive and Iphone4s as one of my presents. I was also majorly excited that I could now join the Instagram club and these 'Instagram Diary' type blog posts. I personally love taking photos, I even wanted to be a photographer when I was younger so an app like Instagram is the perfect place for me to get snap happy and upload my pictures. I upload a mixture of things on there from beauty and fashion photos, to scenic shots and everyday life. The selection above have been uploaded over the past couple of weeks but I had so many more I could of included. I decided to stick with these ones for my first post to see how they go down. I will be more than happy to do a weekly Instagram diary though if it is something you might be interested in seeing? I realise some of you may of already seen these pictures if you follow me on Instagram so I do apologise for that but I thought it might be a nice way for those of you who don't have Instagram to get to know me a little bit better. As you can see, I have had a lovely couple of weeks with trips to feed the ducks at the park, the stunning beach at Noosa and a shopping trip to Brisbane. I have also got a few new goodies including a River Island Peplum top, chunky jewellery and this cute Cath Kidston phone case. My dad also informed me he has won a Canon EOS 650D in a promotion at work and he is kindly giving it to me as he already owns the 1000D. I couldn't be happier as I have been harping on about how I would love one of these cameras for months now. I can't wait to get snapping with it, it will be amazing for my blog so watch out for some high quality photos in the near future. It also means I will now have something to film HD videos on so Youtube might even be an option for me? Would you like to see me doing videos? I'm not 100% convinced yet but I may give it a whirl when I receive the camera and see how I feel.

I hope you have enjoyed this post and if you have Instagram feel free to follow me - 'kayleighjcouture' :)

Lots of Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment