OOTD | Shirt & Stripes

Shirt - Primark
Dress - H&M
Sandals - Primark
Nails - Topshop Green Room
Sunglasses - Dissh
Necklace - Jewellery shop in Oz (Don't know the name sorry!)
Bag - Stall in Westfield Shopping Centre


Hey Girls! I just wanted to share with you all an outfit I wore the other day when me and the boyf had a wander in to town for some lunch. I got this stripy maxi dress from H&M last year and it is so versatile and easy to wear that I have worn it over and over again. If you follow me on Instagram you may of seen that I recently wore this dress with a black shirt too which made it look like a skirt. I now regret not buying it in a few more colours as it is so easy to chuck on when I can't be bothered planning a 'proper' outfit. It only cost a bargainous 9.99 and H&M seem to release them every summer so keep an eye out in your local store. For lunch with my boyfriend I decided to pair it with this burnt orange shirt from Primark which I tied in a knot at the front. Like the maxi dress, I regret not buying it in every shade going as I seem to wear it all the time. I quite liked the look of the shirt layered over the maxi as it gave a simple dress an interesting twist. As for accessories, I kept it simple with this cute feather necklace and my tan bag that I bought from a stall at Westfield shopping centre in Brisbane. I also wore these Rayban glasses which were from an Australian shop called Dissh. On my nails I am wearing Topshop 'Green Room' which I mentioned in my last post. 


So there we have it, just a quick post from me today! I hope you are all well and hello to any new followers. I can't believe I have almost reached 1.5K. Wowza.


Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment