New Topshop Bits & Bobs | Lipsticks & Nail Polish


Hey Ladies. As you may know, it was my birthday recently and I got these bits and pieces from Topshop as part of my present from the boy. If you read my blog regularly, you will know I am a huge fan of the Topshop lipsticks and currently own six. To be honest, they are very comparable to MAC and although the colour range isn't huge, the formulation and packaging is spot on. With this being said, I am always looking to add to my collection and get my hands on new releases. When my boyfriend asked if there was anything he could post to Australia for my birthday, I instantly knew I wanted to get the lipsticks 'Whimsical' and 'Infrared'. Whimsical is a fairly new addition to the range and the pretty peach shade looked right up my street. As well as this, 'Infrared' is a shade I have been lusting after for quite some time. It has taken the blogging world by storm and it seems every man and his dog is wearing and loving it. Not one to want to miss out, I obviously jumped at the chance to receive it as a present. Since receiving both lipsticks a few weeks ago, I have to say I am obsessed with Infrared. It has been on my lips constantly and if you follow me on Instagram (kayleighjcouture) you may have seen pictures of this on my lips.  As for Whimsical, I do love the shade swatched but on my lips it washes me out. I was hoping to love it and find my perfect nude lip but it seems nude lipsticks just aren't my friend. *sobs*. As well as the two lipsticks, I also received two nail polishes in the shades 'Green Room' and 'War Paint'. Much like Infrared, Green Room is a product I've been wanting to get my hands on for some time. It is another bloggers fave and I can certainly see why. Again, if you follow me on Instagram you may of seen snaps of this on my nails as I am currently wearing it now. As for War Paint, this is a shade I had never heard of before. My boyfriend picked this one for me and Its a mix between red and coral. It looks lovely on both finger and toe nails meaning I will get lots of use out of it. If you have never tried the Topshop nail polishes before, I would highly recommend them. As with all  of the makeup range, the polka dot packaging looks super cute and the product itself glides onto the nails with ease. I found that two coats of each colour was enough to give an opaque finish and the colour pay-off is almost identical to how it looks in the bottle. Once again, I am impressed with Topshop products and I look forward to adding more to my collection in the future. I have noticed they have added 'Glaze' lip glosses to their product line so I'm sure they will be next on my Topshop wish list. All of these products are available from the Topshop website here. The lipsticks cost 8.00 and the nail polishes 5.00 which I think is very reasonable for such high quality, lovely looking products. 

Have you ever tried anything from the Topshop makeup range? Whats your favourite Topshop product?

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment