Oh no, It's All Gone! | Empties #1


Hey Ladies! I hope you are all well. Today I am going to share with you a few products I have completely used up lately. I always enjoy reading these empty posts as I like to see that someone has actually used the whole product up instead of using it once and then reviewing it. In my opinion, you don't get a real feel for a product or see many benefits after one or two uses so I always try to use my products for a while before I review them.

With this being said, this little lot above are a few of the products I have really loved using over the past couple of months and I am very sad they have come to an end. *sobs*. So without me blabbering on too much, let me tell you why I loved and used every last drop of these products -


Clarins Daily Energizer Cleansing Gel


I reviewed the Daily Energizer range from Clarins here when I first got bought the set as a gift. On first impressions I said I really liked this gel cleanser and that hasn't changed. I found that it foamed up perfectly, felt very gentle on my skin and smelt amazing. I also loved that it took my makeup off with ease. Although the bottle is relatively small, I only needed a teeny bit of product each time I used it so it lasted for around 4 months and I used it every time I had a shower. I would definitely recommend this cleanser, it made my skin feel awake, clean and fresh. It's not too expensive either. You can get it from Boots here for £11.00.

Joico K-PAK Colour Therapy Shampoo & Conditioner

I got this shampoo and conditioner as part of a set for my birthday back in July. I have really enjoyed using them for the past couple of months and found they lasted so much longer than regular shampoo and conditioner. I used them almost every other day for nearly two months before they ran out which is very impressive considering I have long hair. I found I didn't need to use as much as I normally would when washing my hair with cheaper products. I really liked this as I felt I wasn't weighing my hair down with unnecessary extra product. If your after a good quality shampoo and conditioner that foams up nicely, cleans hair well and leaves it soft and shiny then this range is for you. I have reviewed these and the rest of the Colour Therapy range here.

Yes to Carrots Nourishing Exfoliating Cleanser

Again, as with most of the products in this post I have reviewed this in full here. As I have already reviewed it I won't go into too much detail but basically it's a great cleanser full of natural ingredients. It left my skin feeling moisturised instead of tight like some cleansers can and I love that it has bamboo particles for exfoliating too. A cleanser and an exfoliator in one? Yes please.

St.Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub

I'm pretty sure you have all heard of this face scrub as it is a classic product among beauty lovers. I don't have much to say about this other than it is a great exfoliator for those days your skin feels like it needs a little bit of a radiance boost. It removes dry skin perfectly, doesn't dry skin out and the exfoliating particles are the perfect size to provide a deep exfoliation. Oh and it smells good too, bonus!


Blink & Go Mascara

I received this product at the start of this year in a Glossybox and I absolutely fell in love with it. I'd never heard of the brand until I tried this mascara and I was so impressed with the quality. It instantly made my lashes look longer and thicker and I loved the huge tube. This mascara seemed to last forever taking around 3 months to completely run out with every day use. I have reviewed it in full here along with pictures wearing it if you fancy a more in depth read. When I finally have some money I hope to repurchase one of these.

Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara

After running out of my Blink & Go mascara in Oz, I went on the search for a new one. I would of replaced the Blink & Go but unfortunately it wasn't available to buy in Australia. However, I managed to find myself a little gem in this Revlon mascara. Much like the Blink & Go this made my lashes longer and thicker. I'm pretty convinced it helped them to grow too after some dodgy eyelash extensions left me with horrendous stumps for eyelashes. I have actually reviewed this in full here with some pretty impressive before and after pictures if you fancy a read.

KORA Organics Recovery Eye Cream Gel

This eye cream gel is from Miranda Kerr's KORA Organics range and I absolutely loved using it. I got this as a birthday gift from my dad and step mum after ranting and raving to them about wanting to start using eye cream. Someone told me it prevents crows feet so I instantly wanted to get myself one. Crows feet? No thanks. This one created by Miranda Kerr has all natural ingredients which I always love to see in a product and lets face it, who doesn't want to take skincare advice from a Victoria's Secret model? I found that this made my under eye area feel very tight a couple of seconds after application but I really liked that as it did a great job at reducing the bags/puffiness under my eyes. Even my boyfriend loved this and kept pinching it off me. Theres no wonder it ran out so quickly - I think he needs to buy me a new one ;).

MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer

I have had this product for what seems like forever, seriously this stuff lasts such a long time.  I love this concealer for a few reasons but mainly because it is so moisturising and blends like a dream. I mainly use this under my eyes to brighten them up and I find it works perfectly. It has quite a wet, almost watery consistency but I find that works well for under my eyes as caky concealer is never a good look. The only thing I dislike about this is the unhygienic doe foot applicator. I could just be being fussy but I don't like the idea of popping this onto a spot and then back into the tube. I know it's fine for under my eyes but for covering pimples, it's not very hygienic. I guess I could put it on my hand first but the effect isn't the same. However, after that little rant I do still love this and I'm sad it has come to an end. 

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural

Now I realise this product doesn't look completely empty in the photos above but I assure you, it's totally gone now. I wanted to include this as I have gone through so many of these I have lost count. This is by far my favourite setting powder as it creates a flawless finish without being too heavy. I lightly dust this all over my face with a fluffy powder brush and it helps to control shine without making my face look completely matte. Love.

MAC Woodwinked Eyeshadow

This is my favourite eyeshadow of all time, it is perfect. This was one of the first things I ever tried from MAC around two and a half years ago when my mum bought me my first MAC items as part of my christmas present. I had really wanted to get my hands on Woodwinked after hearing so many girls on Youtube rave about it. (I hadn't discovered blogs at this stage). Lots of them were saying it really complimented blue eyes so being a blue eyed girl, I knew this was the shade I wanted to get. I have to say they weren't wrong and the beautiful bronze/gold tones worked perfectly with my eyes. I find it really makes them stand out and the quality of the shadow is second to none. It is so pigmented, creamy, easy to blend - the list goes on. Now heres the part that is crazy, this eyeshadow that has now come to an end (still a little bit left around the sides) is the same eyeshadow my mum bought me two and a half years ago. I still can't believe how long this has lasted myself as I wear it ALL the time and almost every time I go on a night out. If you are looking for a beautiful new eyeshadow, I urge you to give this a try. Okay, ramble over. Apologies.


So there we have it, a little selection of products that are unfortunately empty. Boo. I will definitely be repurchasing a few of these as I really enjoyed using them all.
I also have another little collection of empties building up so look out for another one of these posts soon. I hope you enjoyed it.

Have you used any products up this month?

Lots of Love,





No comments:

Post a Comment