Amazing Advertisers | October


Hey Ladies! So you may be aware that I am now offering advertising spaces on my blog. I decided to offer advertising whilst I was unemployed and completely strapped for cash. I mean lets face it, a blog is an expensive thing to run as us beauty bloggers always want/need to try the latest beauty products. As well as helping me out a little bit it also gives you, the readers of my blog the chance to get your blog or shop a little bit of exposure which is never a bad thing.

As part of my 'exclusive' and 'large' advertising packages, I have decided to write a post like this towards the end of each month that will give my lovely advertisers the chance to tell you a little bit about themselves and their blog/shop. October has been my first month of advertising and I have had a few ladies over in my sidebar for the past month that would like to tell you a little bit more about themselves. I have really enjoyed reading their blogs or browsing their shops and I hope you will too.


Rebecca - Serenity Jewels
Serenity Jewels is a fresh, new & on trend jewellery brand that designs gorgeous statement jewellery for both guys & girls. Designed Becky Jacobs, each piece is handcrafted using Semi Precious gemstones, freshwater pearls & Swarovski elements.

From every day bracelet stacks to Saturday night sparkle pieces, Serenity Jewels offers jewellery for every occasion, outfit & mood.

So a little about the designer… I’m basically a fashion crazy, beauty obsessed, lover of anything girly!! Vogue is my bible & Carrie Bradshaw my god ;-) I started hand crafting my own designs because I couldn’t find what I wanted on the high street for a special night out! My other half thought if I made my own pieces I’d stop spending so much on the high street… how wrong was he?! I now love nothing more than sourcing new semi precious beads & charms from all over the world.  I don’t think my postman is quite as enthusiastic about all the deliveries!

Over the past few months i’ve been humbled by the reaction Serenity Jewels has had, I love nothing more than sending out items to guys & gals and seeing people wear my items. It’s such an amazingly surreal feeling !
  

You can check out my designs or just join in the chat on my social media sites…



Twitter: @SerenityJewels

Instagram: SerenityJewels

Rendee - Beauty By Ren
Hi I'm Rendee, a nursing student from Arizona and I have a huge passion for all things beauty related! All Things Beautiful by Ren was created to tell an honest opinion and recommendations on beauty products! 
You can check out my product reviews, hauls, and much more over on my blog here - beautybyren.blogspot.com

 Another way you can stay can updated with my reviews, tips, and tricks is on Twitter @beautybyren.
x


Kayleigh - Three Black Crowns



I’m Kayleigh/Kay, a 22 year old English & journalism graduate from the UK. I started my fashion and lifestyle blog ‘Three Black Crowns’ as a way of being able to continuously write and not lose touch with the skills I learnt during uni, but also because its something I really enjoy. 

A lot of my friends aren’t really into fashion and beauty and I’m not even sure if they know what blogs are aha, so it’s great to be able to discuss the things that I love with other likeminded bloggers. My posts usually consist of clothing hauls, product reviews, my week in photos, outfit posts, wish lists and anything that I’m really loving or doing and think others would appreciate. The things I tend to buy vary in price, so I like to think there’s something for everyone. 

Most of my clothes will be from the high street and then I have the odd designer accessory too. I’m also really into interior items and have a mild obsession with anything with a stag or skull on. Even though the majority of my photos wont involve me smiling, I am friendly and love a good chat, so please feel free to ask me anything, anytime.

You can find my blog here - http://threeblackcrowns.blogspot.co.uk/ and I'm also on Twitter @Threeblackcrown.
 x 

I hope you enjoyed getting to know a little bit more about my October advertisers and I really recommend you go and check out all of their blogs/shops as they are all great. I've thoroughly enjoyed getting to know them over this past month and I'd like to thank them all for choosing to advertise with me. I hope the experience has been a good one for them.

If you are interested in advertising with me in November and would like to see your blog or shop featured on this post next month, you can check out my advertising prices here and email me at kljohnson1990@gmail.com to secure yourself a place.

I hope you've all had a lovely weekend!

Lots of Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment