Amazing Advertisers | November

Hi Ladies! So its that time again where the lovely ladies who have been over in my sidebar for the past month get to introduce themselves and their blogs to all of my lovely readers. They are all fantastic girls and each and every one of their blogs is a great read. Keep reading this post to find out a little bit more about them and make sure you click on the link to their blogs and follow if you like what you see! I also have a fab jewellery shop featured which is definitely worth checking out with Christmas just around the corner. 

I'm sure you will be just as impressed as I am so without further ado, let me introduce you to...

Meg from Wonderful You

My blog is all about what it says in the title – celebrating what is wonderful about you! It’s filled with my constant impulse fashion buys, vintage bargains, latest beauty finds, a few lifestyle/photography posts and a touch of my YouTube videos thrown in for good measure. *phew*

Wonderful You began, like most blogs do – reading others and thinking why can’t I give it a shot?! It’s a hobby that I thoroughly enjoy and it’s such a fantastic network to meet other lovely people who have the same interests as you. It’s my little secret, and not many people in the ‘real world’ know about it yet. Although, I’m starting to become more comfortable with the idea the more I write!

It’s a bit of a mixed bag – I love photography & enjoy sharing what I learn with my readers. My fashion sense is mainly high street based, but when it comes to skincare I like to make a splurge and go for the more luxury brands. Well, we’ve gotta keep those wrinkles at bay eh ladies?

I only started up in April of this year, but I don’t think I’ll ever want to stop writing my little blog. Do make sure you drop over and say hello – I love a good natter :)

p.s. share anything fox related with me and I will love you forever (this is not a lie)



You can also follow me on…
Instagram: @Wonderful_U


Rebecca from Serenity Jewels

Serenity Jewels is a fresh, new & on trend jewellery brand that designs gorgeous statement jewellery for both guys & girls. Designed Becky Jacobs, each piece is handcrafted using Semi Precious gemstones, freshwater pearls & Swarovski elements.

From every day bracelet stacks to Saturday night sparkle pieces, Serenity Jewels offers jewellery for every occasion, outfit & mood.

So a little about the designer… I’m basically a fashion crazy, beauty obsessed, lover of anything girly!! Vogue is my bible & Carrie Bradshaw my god ;-) I started hand crafting my own designs because I couldn’t find what I wanted on the high street for a special night out! My other half thought if I made my own pieces I’d stop spending so much on the high street… how wrong was he?! I now love nothing more than sourcing new semi precious beads & charms from all over the world.  I don’t think my postman is quite as enthusiastic about all the deliveries!

Over the past few months i’ve been humbled by the reaction Serenity Jewels has had, I love nothing more than sending out items to guys & gals and seeing people wear my items. It’s such an amazingly surreal feeling!


Nia from Cherry Fashion

Hello lovelies, my name is Nia and I blog over at cherryfashion.

I am 21 and I love fashion, makeup, photography, sushi and DIYs. My blog consists of fashion {outfit posts, wishlists, outfit ideas, hauls and others}, beauty {product reviews, wish lists, homemade recipes and many more}, and lifestyle. A few blogging tutorials as well to make life for new bloggers a tiny bit easier. I like to talk to my readers, usually via twitter. So be sure to say hi. ;)


You can find me here -


Coco from The Beauty Milk
My name is Coco and I'm a 20 year old engineering students who has always wanted to do something makeup related on the side.  My studies don't generally mesh with things that are beauty related, so after years of reading numerous blogs I decided to make my own.  I have found the most amazing and supportive community that has fueled my passion for experimenting with makeup.

I love to share my opinion on products, so I post many reviews that can help you research before you buy.  Having a blog has made me more experimental so you will see me trying out makeup trends, using fun bright colors, and featuring a wide spectrum of beauty products.

You can find my blog at http://thebeautymilk.blogspot.com or tweet me @coco_tbm.  I also run a makeup inspiration blog on Tumblr: http://thebeautymilk.tumblr.com/


Tasha from Wand Included

Hi, I’m Tasha and i’m 20! I have an addiction to shopping and make up and something to do with that made me start my blog 2 years ago. I have watched beauty Youtube videos and read other peoples blogs for about 4 years and then one day I just decided that maybe I could do it too!

I love reading other people’s hauls and OOTD’s so these are features that regularly appear on my blog. I love getting inspiration from what other people can put together so hopefully some of you guys can from mine!

I am a Trainee Pharmacy Technician so I don’t really get to show my fashionable side at work, however hard I try! So, Wand Included is where I get to be myself and blogging is definitely something that I really enjoy so feel free to come and check my blog out.


Emily & Beth from Strawberry Sisters

Strawberry Sisters is a lifestyle blog written by London sisters Emily and Beth. Expect fashion, cocktails and a whole lot of burgers! You can find us here - 

Twitter @bethanyoregan & Twitter @emilyoregan



Liz from Lizabellys

Hey girls- my name is Liz and I'm from London. My blog is called Lizabellys and can be found at www.lizabellys.com. It's all about my favourite things; fashion, beauty and the occasional lifestyle post. I absolutely love fashion and mixing high street pieces with investment accessories - I'm a little bit of a handbag addict! 

I have just started my own YouTube channel too which can be found at www.youtube.com/lizabelly1 which is a combination of favourites and hauls at the moment. I really hope you enjoy them. Let me know if you do - my twitter is @lizabelly and I'd love to hear from you!

I hope you enjoyed getting to know a little bit about these ladies and their fabulous blogs. If you want to go check them out (I'm sure they would really appreciate it!), I have linked their blogs in the title of each of their paragraphs. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading them all and a few of them have even become firm favourites! 

If you want to see your blog or shop featured in this post you can have a look at my advertising packages here. I only have one Large package left for next month so if you want it, email me as soon as possible. Thank you!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment