OOTN | Sixties Studs



Dress | River Island - Link
Boots | Garage - Link
Bag | Primark

Hi Everyone! I hope you've all had a great weekend, mine has been amazing. One of my best friends Debra on her boyfriend came to visit Matt and I in Newcastle and we had such a laugh. We decided to buy a bottle of 'cheap' Jager Meister that was hilariously named 'Josef Meier's' - Classic. We played drinking games, partied in town until 4am then came back to the flat for more drinking, pizza eating and dancing. I was shown a rather embarrassing video of myself this morning dancing around my living room to Rihanna and Eminem 'Love the way you lie' - I'm so cool it's unreal. NOT. At least I was having fun though haha!

After last nights antics today has consisted of us being completely lazy watching The X Factor and eating yummy hangover food. We decided to have a browse on Just Eat and see if anywhere delivered food at lunch time. Much to our delight we discovered that Subway DELIVER! Yes you heard that right, Subway. Amazing right? So after scoffing on a foot long meatball marinara (as you do) and being completely lazy I have decided to get my butt into gear and write a blog post. As you can see, I am going off an a tangent so I will get back into the actual point of this post.

As I've recently got a new job I thought it was only appropriate I bought myself a brand new outfit to wear this weekend. After browsing various online clothing sites I spotted this beautiful sixties style dress from River Island. It was love at first site as it is so different and unique to anything else I have seen around at the moment. I love the cute floaty style with the high neck and colourful detailing. The back is super pretty too and it even has a panel of fringing down the front which just made me fall in love with it even more. Even better, it only cost £28.00. What a bargain.

Of course I had to get some shoes as well so I turned to my favourite shoe shop 'Garage' and ordered myself these amazing shoe boots. They are perfect for the winter months and the fact they have on-trend studs all over the back was a huge selling point for me. I realise studs might not be to everyones taste but I personally love them. Every shop I go in at the moment has studded, embellished items so I guess we can expect to see studs everywhere this season.
Also, if you haven't heard of 'Garage' before you should definitely check out their website as it is full of amazingly gorgeous shoes for super cheap prices. Some of their shoes can be slightly 'tacky' but if you have a good look around they have some beauties as well.

As the dress is quite a statement piece I decided to keep the accessories minimal and just use my trusty studded clutch bag from Primark. I swear that thing is my best buy EVER from Primark. It's still going strong over a year later, hooray! I also wore MAC 'Lady Danger' lipstick that I recently won in a giveaway. It is such a gorgeous colour and I will be doing a full review on it soon. Once again I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and enjoy your Sunday night.


What did you get up to this weekend?

Lots of Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment