Monthly Favourites | November


Hi beauties! Oh my goodness, as if it's December?! This makes me super duper happy as I now have a little chocolate to look forward to every morning, my christmas tree has taken pride of place in my living room, pay day has arrived and I only have three weeks left at work before Christmas festivities well and truly begin. WOO! So after that upbeat little intro, let me tell you about the lovely products I've been loving in November...

Lee Stafford 'Hair that Never Grows Past a Certain Length' Treatment

I recently bought this on a 3 for £12 deal at Boots and considering this product is supposed to be £7.99 alone I picked up two of them and one other Lee Stafford product. Now I'm sure you've all heard of this hair growth treatment by now as it seems every man and his dog has been using it in the hope that their hair might grow a few inches. To be honest, I have absolutely no expectations for my hair to grow although I did want to try it after reading many a review say it nourishes and conditions the hair excellently. As a blonde my hair is partial to getting dry and I must say this has been working a treat so far in regards to making it feel soft and silky. As far as my hair growing is concerned, time will tell. I will be doing a full review on this product when I've worked my way through both tubs.

Elemis Freshskin Softly Softly daily moisturiser* & Dreamy Sleep night time moisturiser

I bought the freshskin night time moisturiser while I was over in Australia and for a while it was a little bit neglected. I seemed to have so many moisturisers and skincare products to work my way through that this was just another on my 'to try' list. However, I've been trying to stick to a proper routine at the moment so when Elemis kindly got in touch to see if I wanted to try the accompanying freshskin face wash and daytime moisturiser, I was over the moon. I've been using all three in conjunction with each other for a couple of weeks now and absolutely love them. The moisturisers are so lovely and sink into my skin within seconds of application. I won't say too much more as I will be reviewing the range in full soon.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 'Crush'

This is one of those products I didn't really need but clearly had to have after hearing lots of other bloggers raving about them. I opted for 'Crush' which is a deep berry shade and perfect for this time of the year. I've worn it a few times now and really love the colour and moisturising formula. I like how its not quite as intense as a lipstick but not as sheer as a lipgloss. It's has the perfect balance of things I look for in a lip product. Again, I will be reviewing this in full soon with swatches.

MAC 'Lady Danger' Lipstick

I recently reviewed this lipstick here after winning it in a giveaway. It has instantly become one of my favourite lipsticks and I find it perfect for both summer and winter wear. I will definitely be slicking this on over Christmas. Is it just me that has to wear red lips over the festive season?

Caudalie Cleansing Water

I reviewed this product a while ago here and as you can see, I have used every last drop. I have already ordered the bigger 200ml version from Feel Unique as I absolutely adore this product for removing my makeup. It is quick, efficient and the refreshing grape scent is a nice bonus too, ahhh! I actually bought the massively hyped Bioderma not too long ago and reviewed it here comparing it to the Caudalie cleansing water. On first impressions I thought Bioderma had been more effective at removing my makeup and although that might still be the case I 100% prefer the cleansing water. After continued use of Bioderma I found it was stinging my skin after use whereas Caudalie is very gentle and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I know everyone loves Bioderma but if you have sensitive skin like me I would recommend giving this a try too.

NARS 'Kalahari' Eyeshadow Duo

I've developed a little love affair with these pigmented, creamy and generally amazing duos ever since receiving 'Isolde' for my birthday back in July so when my lovely boyfriend asked me if I'd like anything from Sephora on his recent trip to Vegas, I said I'd love to try 'Kalahari'. I'd had my eye on this shade for a while as it's the perfect duo for every day wear. I will review it in full soon including swatches and photos of it on my eyes. 

Murad Active Radiance Serum*

I was recently sent one of Murad's Christmas sets after being unable to make it to their event in London. I was gutted I couldn't make the event so it was really lovely of them to send me one of their new sets. The set, which I will be reviewing soon, came with three mini products and this serum was one of them. I love all three of the products but this one in particular has stood out to me as it really does give my skin 'radiance'. I've been applying it in the morning before my makeup and it does a great job at giving my skin a much needed wake up boost. It also smells like Terry's Chocolate Orange, what's not to love?

I hope you enjoyed reading about my November favourites. Have you tried any of them? Which products have you been loving lately?

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment