OOTN | Primark Playsuit


Playsuit - Primark
Boots - Garage
Bag - Louis Vuitton
Watch - DKNY

Hi Ladies! I hope you are all well. My mum, step dad and sister came to visit me in Newcastle this weekend so on Saturday we went into the city centre to do a spot of 'Christmas shopping. Of course I found myself being drawn into the likes of Primark and couldn't resist buying myself a few pay day treats. I'm really loving it in there at the moment and some of the current stock could easily be mistaken for the likes of Topshop. I bought myself a few things (haul coming soon) and my lovely mum bought me this cute black playsuit with a leopard print collar. It was quite the bargain at £15 and I think it is perfect for both day and night wear. I decided to wear it on Saturday as we were going out for a meal but as I didn't want my bare legs on show in a restaurant (I'll save that for a night on the town), I paired it with some sheer black tights and my studded shoe boots. I popped a thin tan belt around the middle of the playsuit and taaa daaah, outfit complete. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again, playsuits are such handy items of clothing to own as they can be thrown on in a matter of seconds to create an effortless yet stylish outfit. I think this one would also look great paired with some thicker tights and chelsea boots for a more casual look and as I said earlier with bare legs, killer heels and a clutch bag for a night on the town. I also noticed that the material feels very thick and good quality which makes a change from the flimsy pieces you sometimes find in Primark. I can see myself getting lots of wear out of this as I think its a flattering, fun and cute little outfit. Thumbs up for you Primark.

Do you like wearing playsuits?

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment