The Addiction Continues | Real Techniques Blush Brush


Hi Ladies! I hope you're all well. I'm feeling a little bit worse for wear today after a night on the town last night but I'm so happy to be at home seeing my family and relaxing. Ahhh. I just love the build up to Christmas, it's 100% my favourite time of the year.
As I'm sure you're all aware by now, I am a huge fan of Real Techniques brushes. I realise every man and his dog has probably heard of these and owns them by now but for those of you that haven't, they were created by the lovely Samantha Chapman, one half of Youtube sensation 'Pixi Woo'. Not only are they amazing quality but they are also very reasonably priced which is why I love them so much. Since discovering these brushes, MAC and Sigma have been a thing of the past. I mean don't get me wrong I still love MAC and Sigma but in terms of quality, these are the best brushes I have ever used by a country mile. The Buffing Brush is probably my favourite so far due to the way it buffs my foundation in so effortlessly to create a flawless finish. 

The most recent addition to my ever growing collection is the 'Blush Brush' which I have been using every day to apply my NARS Laguna bronzer. To be honest, I'm not much of a blush girl, I don't find they suit me so I just stick with bronzer and highlighter. I'd been using a kabuki brush to apply my bronzer which is great for a sweep all over the face but for precise application, it was far too big and bulky. I'd also been using the Real Techniques contour brush which is great for precise contouring but on a day to day basis it is too small and fiddly to apply my bronzer with. With this being said, I needed a brush that was in between the size of a kabuki and contour brush so this is where the blush brush comes into the picture. Not only is it the perfect size for applying bronzer to my cheekbones and temples but it is also the softest brush I have ever felt. As I'm sure you all know, all of the Real Techniques brushes are soft but this one is just ridiculous, it feels like velvet on my skin. Even my mum commented on how nice it felt after using it last night and now she wants to buy one for herself. 

I'm actually quite annoyed at myself for not buying this brush sooner as I've found my bronzer looks so much nicer when applied with this brush compared to the kabuki. It picks up just the right amount of product and distributes it evenly. If you are looking for a new brush to apply your bronzer or blush I can't recommend this one enough. Even better it's only £9.99, quite the bargain when you compare it to MAC prices and they are often on 3 for 2 offers at Boots. Oh and it's pink too which was always going to go down well with me.

Have you tried this brush? I got mine here from Boots. I now want to buy the Starter Kit and Expert Face Brush to complete my RT collection. Obsessed much?

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment