Hi Heels ! :)

Hej :)
Dobra, przyszła pora na look z butami wygranymi u Rasz :D Przepraszam za tło, wybaczcie ;D Make-up z tego looka znajdzie się w następnym poście ! :)
Ach są świetne!!! :D I notabene naprawdę wygodne :) Nie czuć tej wysokości :)

Hi!:)
It's time to show you an outfit with these marvellous shoes won from Rasz :D 
Sorry for the background ;P Make-up from this look will be posted soon! :)
And... They're really comfy!:) I didn't feel the height ;)











| Shoes - OASAP | leggins - TK Maxx | t-shirt - HM | Jacket - nn | 
| Watch - Glitter | Necklace - KappAhl | Bracelets - DIY gift | Earings - gina tricot |



Haha jeszcze przez kilka postów będę mieć czarne kudły, ale muszę Wam powiedzieć, że nie wiem czy dobrze zrobiłam kombinując z nimi :D haha jak dojdę trochę do ładu to jakiegoś posta zrobię :)

Haha for a couple of posts I'll have black hair yet but I must tell you that I don't know if I did the right thing to experiment with it :D As soon as I tackle them I'll make a post :)

KEEP CALM 
AND
STAY TUNNED ! :D 

XOXO










No comments:

Post a Comment